It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:46 pm 
LOST Newbie

So count me in for Saturday the 31st. What time are we meeting around? Justin ---

Custom Budget lightbar stage 2
Mudguards
Rusty's Coil lift
K&N drop in
-tiny tires :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:52 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Stampey wrote:
So count me in for Saturday the 31st. What time are we meeting around? Justin ---

Hey Justin...I will be at the front gate at 8:30am cause I wanna get a full day of ridin in...I got buds comin from all over the state hopefully so I would think that if you were a little late or couldnt find it right away that we would still wait round for ya...so 8:30am or a little later :D My cell is 661-912-2272 in case anyone needs to contact...so far it looks like we have 4 jeeps fpr sure going, and 5 or 6 who are not sure yet...should be a decent run if we get everyone! 8) Keep in touch guys...

'05 Yellow TJ Rubicon 6spd

Click here for my Jeep Mods

Redneck Yacht Club for life!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:32 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Hey guys, Justin is a for sure in this forum...I managed to wrangle up 5 other TJs to give me "maybes" but I'm sure I can beat it outta them to get their asses up...a good buddy of mine might also bring along his YJ so I have 6 Wranglers (7 including me) possibly comin out...now we just need some KJs to come along with 8) Less than two weeks...let me know who is coming cause I think it will be easier to convince people to come if they know others will be there 8)

Brian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:02 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

OK GUYS NEW INFO!!! It has been brought to my attention that Hollister Hills will be CLOSED March 31st to April 1st for some motor bike thing...SOOOOOO I told the others that I am able to make it on Friday March 30th as well if this is AOK with others on here...still same time and same place...I really wanna be able to do this run cause I will not be up this way for quite some time so I was really hopin it would work...let me know guys 8)

Brian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:13 pm 
LOST Newbie

I can still make it friday i believe. We need more liberty's THERE!

Mudguards
Rusty's Coil lift
K&N drop in

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:20 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Stampey wrote:
I can still make it friday i believe. We need more liberty's THERE!

Good deal Justin!! Yea you guys gotta rep the KJs!!! Bring em out and show us TJs and YJs what the modded KJs got :twisted: I bet many of these guys comin will be seeing the KJs wheel for the first time the way yall wheel em so bring em out and spread the good word bout the KJs 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:51 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Hmmm, Friday helps me. I'm committing, unless a job interview gets pushed from Thurs to Fri. Afterwards I'm headed down I-5 to SoCal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:16 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

bthomas wrote:
Hmmm, Friday helps me. I'm committing, unless a job interview gets pushed from Thurs to Fri. Afterwards I'm headed down I-5 to SoCal.

K so we got two from here plus me...anyone else down for Friday?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:18 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I'll get out of work somewhere between 12:30 and 2. How long do you think you guys will stay out? (it'll take about 40 minutes to get there)

03 Freedom with some neat stuff done to it that I learned about here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:28 pm 
Mr. Machine
Mr. Machine

kj in a tight spot wrote:
OK GUYS NEW INFO!!! It has been brought to my attention that Hollister Hills will be CLOSED March 31st to April 1st for some motor bike thing...SOOOOOO I told the others that I am able to make it on Friday March 30th as well if this is AOK with others on here...still same time and same place...I really wanna be able to do this run cause I will not be up this way for quite some time so I was really hopin it would work...let me know guys 8)

Brian

Motor bike thing? That's only part of the park and not where we'd be going. Are you sure the 4WD part is closed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:38 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

lilmatty wrote:
Motor bike thing? That's only part of the park and not where we'd be going. Are you sure the 4WD part is closed?

Yea I was told that only the upper ranch is closed...thats where we would be 8) Here is the linky... http://www.hollisterhills.com/ And Nanette we will be there almost all day I would assume...I got one other to commit from ROF, so thats two from there plus me, plus Justin from here plus my buddy may bring his YJ plus whoever else guys...hopefully this will turn out to be a decent enough run

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:40 am 
Mr. Machine
Mr. Machine

Why don't you forget HH and come to Cow Mtn? Much more of a place for a real 'run'. Great obstacle course, too.

Of course, I still don't have any vehicles to drive. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:42 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

lilmatty wrote:
Why don't you forget HH and come to Cow Mtn? Much more of a place for a real 'run'. Great obstacle course, too.

Hey Matt, where is Cow Mount.? Is it up by you more?? I would be willin cept that HH is a little more central for most of us comin and I really dont know where Cow Mtn. is...I'll do a search for it though, anyone else got an opinion??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:47 am 
Mr. Machine
Mr. Machine

lilmatty wrote:

Hey Matt, where is Cow Mount.? Is it up by you more?? I would be willin cept that HH is a little more central for most of us comin and I really dont know where Cow Mtn. is...I'll do a search for it though, anyone else got an opinion??

East of Ukiah

02 Red Libby w/Frankenlift, Full armor incl AllJ stuff, 245 MTRs on Cragars, ARB locker, custom rack, K&N FIPK, 8000lb winch, RE rear LCAs, Optima Yellow Top, RL Rear Bumper, Custom Front Bumper
98 TJ w/5.5" RE Long arm lift, ARB front/rear, 35x12.5, Borla, Warn winch, Teralow, etc., etc..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:00 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

lilmatty wrote:
lilmatty wrote:

East of Ukiah

Yea I looked it up after the last post...HOLY MOLY!!! Long drive up to Ukiah but it is so nice up there and it looks like the trails are halfway decent up in those parts...you dont really hear too much bout Cow Mtn. how come? Does it close regularly or something??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:10 pm 
Mr. Machine
Mr. Machine

Don't know why. It gets busy. The scenery is awesome and the trails are reall confidence builders. There one run I like that's got a bunch of SFU and SFD hills, a river crossing, and a great lunch spot. But none of it requires mods. I call it the 'confidence builder' run.

The local clubs have put together an awesome obstacle course also.

It's 45 minutes away from my place and a great place to milk run my mods.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:27 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

lilmatty wrote:
Don't know why. It gets busy. The scenery is awesome and the trails are reall confidence builders. There one run I like that's got a bunch of SFU and SFD hills, a river crossing, and a great lunch spot. But none of it requires mods. I call it the 'confidence builder' run.

The local clubs have put together an awesome obstacle course also.

It's 45 minutes away from my place and a great place to milk run my mods.

Sounds like it could be fun...let me know if you somehow can get out and run with us on that date and maybe we will change our plans...for now though I think people are set for Hollister but not sure...anyone else wanna chime in??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:34 pm 
LOST Newbie

Well my lift came in on monday, so I will be installing it on monday/tuesday of next week.. Hope all goes well. But im still up for HH, not to sure about cow mountain. I think id rather go to hollister and try and get up the hill i couldnt do last time i went. Its up to you guys...

Mudguards
Rusty's Coil lift
K&N drop in

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:43 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Stampey wrote:
Well my lift came in on monday, so I will be installing it on monday/tuesday of next week.. Hope all goes well. But im still up for HH, not to sure about cow mountain. I think id rather go to hollister and try and get up the hill i couldnt do last time i went. Its up to you guys...

No Justin HH is where I am still gonna go...I am thinkin Cow Mtn for the future sometime...you gonna install the lift yourself? Let us know if you need help...I did mine on my TJ (little different but same concept)...what kind did u get? What hill couldnt you get up last time?? Should be MUCH more enjoyable with the lift on there 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:30 pm 
LOST Newbie

lilmatty wrote:

I've never been and always wanted to check out Cow Mountain. Count me in.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next