It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pismo...???
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:29 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Me and some buddies decided to beat the heat and take the jeeps and trucks and 4wheelers out to the dunes this past weekend...just a quick question though...saw a red KJ that looked a lot like yours Matt but I saw it from a distance and only once the whole weekend...it was definitely modded out for a KJ and just thought that maybe it was someone here...happy wheelin 8)

'05 Yellow TJ Rubicon 6spd

Click here for my Jeep Mods

Redneck Yacht Club for life!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:39 pm 
Mr. Machine
Mr. Machine

Weren't me Brian. You'd know mine by the tube front bumper, RL rear bumper and all the scratches and dings on the body (mine and the KJs).

Currently down and awaiting new front wheel bearings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:14 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

lilmatty wrote:
Weren't me Brian. You'd know mine by the tube front bumper, RL rear bumper and all the scratches and dings on the body (mine and the KJs).

WOW :shock: Lots of updates since I last saw it huh? Got a new pic of it?? Well I dunno if the KJ was a LOST member or not like I said it was from a distance, BUT I do know it was runnin a lift, roof rack with tire mount up there, mudders of some sort, looked maybe like an ARB up front with lights and a winch...didnt know if you might have bought that bumper (figured not). Yall gotta hunt em down and recruit him :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:33 pm 
Mr. Machine
Mr. Machine

kj in a tight spot wrote:
lilmatty wrote:

WOW :shock: Lots of updates since I last saw it huh? Got a new pic of it?? Well I dunno if the KJ was a LOST member or not like I said it was from a distance, BUT I do know it was runnin a lift, roof rack with tire mount up there, mudders of some sort, looked maybe like an ARB up front with lights and a winch...didnt know if you might have bought that bumper (figured not). Yall gotta hunt em down and recruit him :wink:

Actually, I've given up on trying to make NorCal happen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:48 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

lilmatty wrote:
lilmatty wrote:

Whys that? Lack of interest? Sorry to hear it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:56 pm 
Mr. Machine
Mr. Machine

lilmatty wrote:
lilmatty wrote:

Tired of hearing crickets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:15 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

lilmatty wrote:
lilmatty wrote:
lilmatty wrote:

Amen, I barely ever check back here cause dont seem like any trail rides get organized...dont know why NorCal is any different than WEST or any other club but yall are I guess...speakin of wheelin, me and the TJ/YJ boys are headed out to Shaver at the end of October Matt if ya wanna drag the TJ along we'd be more than happy to have another 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:50 am 
Mr. Machine
Mr. Machine

lilmatty wrote:
lilmatty wrote:
lilmatty wrote:

Amen, I barely ever check back here cause dont seem like any trail rides get organized...dont know why NorCal is any different than WEST or any other club but yall are I guess...speakin of wheelin, me and the TJ/YJ boys are headed out to Shaver at the end of October Matt if ya wanna drag the TJ along we'd be more than happy to have another 8)

I think folks are going on runs but no one is advertising them here. You should post up some of your runs.

We have the domain name and web site paid until December and enough funds, barely, to re-up for another year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:26 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Well shoot I'll start postin up here for runs too then. I tried that in the past with no success but Ill try it again I guess. Me and a friend are headin up to Freeway Ridge and hittin Rancheria on the way home up in Sequoia (Kern Co.) next Saturday, but its a long drive for most of yall so...