It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Wow...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:25 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Pretty sad guys, nobody is active in this forum for 3 FULL MONTHS!!! Cmon where yall been hiding at? Nobody wants to do any more trail runs in the winter or what? What gives? I am more than willing to lead runs ANYWHERE if thats what it takes to get you guys on the trail :lol: 8)

'05 Yellow TJ Rubicon 6spd

Click here for my Jeep Mods

Redneck Yacht Club for life!!

Post subject: Re: Wow...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:18 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

kj in a tight spot wrote:
Pretty sad guys, nobody is active in this forum for 3 FULL MONTHS!!! Cmon where yall been hiding at? Nobody wants to do any more trail runs in the winter or what? What gives? I am more than willing to lead runs ANYWHERE if thats what it takes to get you guys on the trail :lol: 8)

"ANYWHERE"?!?! Then drag it on down to So-Cal and wheel w/ us!! :shock: You really are not that far from Last CHance Cyn where we will be this Sat.

Not sure where everyone else went since Matty passed but it sure has been sad to look at this section and see nothing at all going on. :( [/quote]

03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal

Post subject: Re: Wow...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:39 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

JJsKJ wrote:
kj in a tight spot wrote:

"ANYWHERE"?!?! Then drag it on down to So-Cal and wheel w/ us!! :shock: You really are not that far from Last CHance Cyn where we will be this Sat.

Not sure where everyone else went since Matty passed but it sure has been sad to look at this section and see nothing at all going on. :(
[/quote]

Yea it has been sad since Matt left us. Still, thats no excuse he woulda wanted us to keep this chapter of LOST going, which it most definitely isnt.

I wish I could JJ, headed over to Pismo for the weekend to play on the beach and be with a bunch of old friends. I keep an eye on the LOST west forum dont worry. One of these days I'll make the trek south to visit. You guys should do the same I assure that the Sierras are WAY more fun than you guys might think... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:10 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Oh I know how much fun they are!

You know what we need? We need some folks from up that way to kick the ball back down the hill so it will get rolling again.

03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:36 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

JJsKJ wrote:
Oh I know how much fun they are!

You know what we need? We need some folks from up that way to kick the ball back down the hill so it will get rolling again.

I think I catch your drift 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:09 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

If I wasn't tied up this past weekend, I'd have driven the 6 hours down 5 and over 58 to Last Chance.

3/26, wheeling Nevada and Utah on the way to Moab, then Panamints 4/05 on the way back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:51 pm 
LOST Newbie

Im still around ! Heh just caught up in life i guess. The jeep has been sitting on the back burner for awhile now really. :shock: I need new tires still haha, but as i said thats on the backburner because i need to save money :( (Going to Australia for 3 months in autum). Btw ive seen a few liberties around union city area with lifts lately. Time to start handing out L.O.S.T. cards... Id love to do some runs, just gotta take it easy... cant afford any repairs :D . Im up for helping to get Norcal back to wheelin 8) -Justin

Custom Budget lightbar stage 2
Mudguards
Rusty's Coil lift
K&N drop in
-tiny tires :(