All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:38 pm 
LOST Member

I'm still in

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:12 am 
LOST Member

Hey everyone. Wendy and I are still in but may not make it. My mom has been battling stage four cancer since Jan this year. To date the chemo and radiation treatments have been really succesful however today was a huge scare for us. I buried my dad in 95 and thought that was tough, but my mother I am not ready for that. I just got home from the hospital tonight she has a bad infection to which the anti biotics are responding to. So we are gonna come up if she is discharged with a clean bill o health. Which is what we expect and definitley what she would want.

06 TJ rubi,SBC,WARN winch,sliders,skids,corners,Teleflex bellyup,Viair,AEM intake,BANKS header & exhaust,5.5"Rubicon Express short arm,5:38's,35x12.5x15's,Sony explode/infinity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:32 am 
LOST Addict

PM sent Ken.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:44 am 
LOST Member

pm sent back

06 TJ rubi,SBC,WARN winch,sliders,skids,corners,Teleflex bellyup,Viair,AEM intake,BANKS header & exhaust,5.5"Rubicon Express short arm,5:38's,35x12.5x15's,Sony explode/infinity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:05 pm 
LOST Member

sorry to inform everyone but we cannot make it. and we started the whole thing dangit. we had to put my mom on hospice care and I would feel terrible if something happened and we were not there for her. i do expect you guys to have fun and take pic's and also keep open schedules to do more runs in near future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:25 pm 
LOST Addict

No problem Ken. At least you got the ball rolling. Take of your your mom and we'll get together and do another run soon enough. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:45 pm 
LOST Member

I'm still in. Sorry, have been at Sea Ranch for the last several days with no internet access.

9am at the Strawberry Lodge. Here's my cell in case anyone needs to contact me: (916) 642-5339.

Would you guys mind PMing me your cell phone numbers or putting together a contant list of who's going? That way if one of us is running late we don't take off on them. (I dunno the procedure, this'll be my first group run).

Paul

JBA's A-arms
Alldrivelines front drive shaft
31x10.50x15 Mud Terrain Radial SXT
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2295588

It's a jeep thing, my levels of perception are sufficient to ascertain your implication