It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Deer Valley, Corral Hollow, Slick Rock Areas
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:38 am 
LOST Member

I will be in the Lake Alpine/ Bear Valley area from June 12- 16th. We annually camp at Spicer Meadows Reservoir. We will be running all these trails at some point during our stay there. Probably more than one a day and or night. If anyone is up we can meet at the Lake Alpine or Bear Valley store right off Hwy 4. I will have a cell phone on 916-825-2130 KEN and check it each day just lv. msg. Also my CB will be on 24/7 on channel 5. The trails are nearby to us. I will be running Corral Hollow for sure at noon Sunday the 14 th. Thats the only one I have not run yet, and is scheduled. This day/ time may be flexible however it will greatly affect my fishing habits. :wink:

06 TJ rubi,SBC,WARN winch,sliders,skids,corners,Teleflex bellyup,Viair,AEM intake,BANKS header & exhaust,5.5"Rubicon Express short arm,5:38's,35x12.5x15's,Sony explode/infinity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:31 pm 
LOST Member

So the wifey cannot make this trip, therefore I'm puzzled as to which Jeep to take. My Tj which I know will get me anywhere no problem, or the Kj with all the new stuff on waiting to be milk ran. My dilemma lies with, It's my wifes car and she should be the one to milk run her. I know that a couple weeks from now the wife will get a chance to drive on a trip with the club. Should I wait until then to test the Kj out or take the Kj and possibly break it before my wife can? :twisted: I really need some input here so.............

06 TJ rubi,SBC,WARN winch,sliders,skids,corners,Teleflex bellyup,Viair,AEM intake,BANKS header & exhaust,5.5"Rubicon Express short arm,5:38's,35x12.5x15's,Sony explode/infinity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:33 pm 
LOST Addict

ken wrote:
So the wifey cannot make this trip, therefore I'm puzzled as to which Jeep to take. My Tj which I know will get me anywhere no problem, or the Kj with all the new stuff on waiting to be milk ran. My dilemma lies with, It's my wifes car and she should be the one to milk run her. I know that a couple weeks from now the wife will get a chance to drive on a trip with the club. Should I wait until then to test the Kj out or take the Kj and possibly break it before my wife can? :twisted: I really need some input here so.............

Crap Ken, I missed this post somehow. Sorry man. Which did you take, KJ or TJ?

And where are the pics? I would have taken the TJ, since the wife needs to break her Jeep in. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:29 am 
LOST Addict

Ken,how did it go????

Info on the trails, and any pics?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:46 pm 
LOST Member

It was great. If you like unexpecting downpours due to the torrential t-storms we had. I didnt have my top on,all I had was the day cover, so I couldnt wheel too far out, but we slayed the trout for sure. I ended up with about 24 fish to 3 lbs. My buddy ended with about 10 his old lady out fished him lol. We had a great time though. So did the mutts. I probably should've posted in the camping section. Oh well. It was mighty good times. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:42 am 
LOST Addict

I am extremely jealous.