It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New jeep owner member. Norcal. Newbie....
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:42 am 
LOST Newbie

hello everyone this is sam I justt bought this jeep to have fun. I live in citrus heights ca which is norcal so you wanna meet up and wheel or fish etc...
i want to weld up some metal bars etc to back and front with a hitch thing so i can get a winch then move to the front and back. if you have a winch let me know. i have questions, i will search but i will post it up here first. i did some urban flexing to test the suspension and it is very still... ride is abit rough. wheel has some play. steering wheel is crooked idk. the brake u have to compress all the way to get some braking. he said pads are good so maybe the brake booster he said. i will bleed then do the booster after. the u joint, u can wiggle it with your hand and u can hear a bit of play, he said it will need to be replaced. i asked autozone but all they can find is the + looking u joint, the thing that moves is the actual U which is closer to the engine on the front passenger side (what is it called i want to change it tommorow). if you know the name and/or part number please let me know. I want to replace it asap. actually i want to wheel tomorow... the trany feel ok, alittle jerk on the freeway sometimes. it also has a rough kinda weak start up then idles alittle high then levels and runs perfect etc. jeep is basicly stock except the suspension is 4.5/5.5 on 33s... thanks sorry this isnt a grammer test its the internet so excuse my typing... thanks.

if you got a wheeling toy hit me up and we will go some camping, wheeling, fishing etc. i need to release some stress.
what you think.