It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LOST in Moab April 22-30.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:14 am 
Mr. Machine
Mr. Machine

If you've been reading the LOST BB you've noticed that LOST is having a national run at Moab on the above dates.

One of the events there is a raffle that helps fund the event as well as gives out some great prizes. Prizes are donated by members and sponsors.

NorCal can help with that by donating stuff to it. I'm bringing a couple of water bottles and a "stuff" organizer. Nanette has donated one of pixeldn's trail ready badges. If y'all have any cool new or near new Jeep goodies to throw in the pot to present NorCal I'll be happy to drive it to Moab and represent it as a NorCal contribution. Better yet if you have any vendor connections and they can donate something, that's even cooler. We've had vendors donate winches, boulder bars, FIPK, etc.

Let me know. Either reply here, PM me or email to matt_townsend@earthlink.net

02 Red Libby w/Frankenlift, Full armor incl AllJ stuff, 245 MTRs on Cragars, ARB locker, custom rack, K&N FIPK, 8000lb winch, RE rear LCAs, Optima Yellow Top, RL Rear Bumper, Custom Front Bumper
98 TJ w/5.5" RE Long arm lift, ARB front/rear, 35x12.5, Borla, Warn winch, Teralow, etc., etc..