It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Need your help to buy some accesories in Texas
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:05 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hi all,

I need your help on this.

I'm planning on visiting MacAllen or San Antonio, Tx on November 27th through 29th. The main purpose of the trip is shopping.
Because It'll be a driving trip, I'm not sure if I could get to San Antonio (thats another 400 km or so)

I need to get some accesories for my KJ and need to buy them directly in stores because I won't be able to make any purchase on internet as they need to deliver somewhere and I'll be there a very very short time and don't even know where I'll be lodged.
The help I need from you is if you can suggest me where to buy the next items in San Antonio or MacAllen. Depending on your precious help, I'll be able to decide if driving to San Antonio is worth it. So here's the list:

- EBC front pads. Green stuff number DP71612.
- A set of husky liners for the 2nd row. Number 60201 (black).
- An steering wheel interface (PAC SWI-PS) to be able to use my steering wheel audio controls with an aftermarket stereo.
- A Kryptonite bike cable (to protect the spare tire) Model: Hardwire 2085 or 2510
- A recovery strap
- A hitch shackle and a hitch pin
- A set of gorilla wheel locks (Number 61681)
- A Garmin GPS (Oregon 300)

If there are more chances to find those items in San Antonio, I'll definitely get there.

A little off-topic, we need to shop around for other kind of items, like clothes and christmas gifts. I've heard of all the shoppping malls in San Antonio area and San Marcos. Do you think i'll find something like that in MacAllen?

As always, thank you very much for your valuable help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:55 am 
LOST Member

there's a place in Mercedes, where you can buy clothes and christmas gifts. like 20 min. from McAllen.