It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WHEELIN TRIP JAN 30th Bryan, Tx READ ALL PLZ
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:24 pm 
LOST Newbie

If your from houston,austin, san antonio, waco, la grange area this is the trip for you!!!
ok so here's the details. my jeep club and i are going to BVORR we are going to be camping out the weekend and doing some wheelin. I personally haven't been there, but the members in my club have been there alot of time seriously. If you wanna go wheelin like i said this is for you

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address=62 ... country=us

here's the link to mapquest if your from the houston area or near pasadena clearlake deerpark area or even south of there. I'm planning on leading a caravan of jeep to our destination. that's where we are at,... at this very momment

More details to come check back on monday and i might be ready to give out more information. just waitin on the caravan go from the club.

I'm usually the only kj in the club that goes out it would be nice to see some kj's. And if your worried about making certain obstacles wod is there are routes around them. Also make sure you have hitch points plz front and rear it's not a must but it would be nice to have "IF" you get stuck. And if you do there is plenty of help to get you out and back wheelin. But i haven't gotten stuck or had a problem yet close calls but not stuck. It's gonna be fun hope to see ya'll out there. Ohh and FAMILIES ARE WELCOME it's a great atmosphere.

thanks check back soon

Post subject: Re: WHEELIN TRIP JAN 30th Bryan, Tx READ ALL PLZ
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I sure have been wanting to get out and wheel. I'm getting real tired of snow and ice and single digit temps. I'm not positive I can go yet but Would a Couple of guys from Kansas be able to join you? It looks like Its about 9 hour drive. :JEEPIN:

2003 KJ Renegade, 5 speed, frankenlifted,Al's a Arms 4.5,Moabs 245/75/16 BFG KM2's, custom rock rails, full Mopar skids, Hella ff220 lights,Hd cooling,Front DTT,Riddler diff cover,Rola safari rack,Cobra 29 peaked & tuned.

Pastafari Alum, Pink shovel recipient

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:14 pm 
LOST Newbie

heck yeah that's kool with me man! as long as i don't have to pay for the gas hahaha! no but seriously more than welcome to hangout with us. My jeep club has a website, this is the link where we make the plans and ect.

http://www.meetup.com/Houston-JeepPeople/

just scroll down your see the next meet up bvorr meetup and that's where I'm getting most of my details plus my emails.

it's cold down here coldest it's been in 20yr from what my parents told me but i'm sure ya'll will be used to it. no ice and snow at the momment though haha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:23 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

My stuff is 2WD...
I might just have to hitch a ride if I were to go.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:57 pm 
LOST Newbie

ohh dang,.. I'll pull ya through it if ya want haha jk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:04 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Still not sure if I can make it yet. My job Title changed and I might be on call. :x

2003 KJ Renegade, 5 speed, frankenlifted,Al's a Arms 4.5,Moabs 245/75/16 BFG KM2's, custom rock rails, full Mopar skids, Hella ff220 lights,Hd cooling,Front DTT,Riddler diff cover,Rola safari rack,Cobra 29 peaked & tuned.

Pastafari Alum, Pink shovel recipient

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:27 pm 
LOST Newbie

no biggie we are always wheelin u have plenty of chances to come wheelin with the jeep people from houston texas. Next time for sure if ya get called in