It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Meet up at "The Mounds" MT. Morris,MI (N. of Flint)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:47 pm 
LOST Member

Hey guys,
Ok so I want to go ahead and set a date and time for the meet up. Lets make it Sun Oct 26th 11am at "The Mounds" 6145 E. Mt. Morris Rd. | Mt. Morris Township, MI 48458. We can meet in the parking lot and go from there. I don't believe you need dune flags here but make sure to have ORV stickers. Let me know if you have any questions PM me.

Post subject: Re: Meet up at "The Mounds" MT. Morris,MI (N. of Flint)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:48 pm 
LOST Newbie

So for this location and these trails, you'd need the ORV license AND the ORV Trail Permit, yes?

http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,7-153-31574_31577-305352--,00.html

ORV License Requirement
An ORV license ($26.25) is required on eligible county roads, frozen surface of public waters, state forest roads in the Upper Peninsula and eligible national forest roads. A license is not required to operate on private lands. ORV licenses are available at DNR Customer Service Centers, online at www.mdnr-elicense.com, by mail (write to Michigan Department of Natural Resources, PO Box 30181, Lansing, MI 48909), and through participating DNR license agents.

ORV Trail Permit Requirement
An ORV trail permit (an additional $10 for a total of $36.25) is required when operating on designated ORV Trail / Routes and special ORV-use areas. A trail permit is not required for private lands. ORV trail permits are not valid as a stand-alone license; an ORV license must also be purchased. ORV trail permits are available at DNR Customer Service Centers, online at www.mdnr-elicense.com, by mail (write to Michigan Department of Natural Resources, PO Box 30181, Lansing, MI 48909), and through participating DNR license agents.

I'd be super interested in attending (despite my sagging OE suspension!).

Post subject: Re: Meet up at "The Mounds" MT. Morris,MI (N. of Flint)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:44 am 
LOST Newbie

I just realized this thread was from 2014 .. now I'm sad. Oh well... was worth a shot.