It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:09 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Just requested a vacation day for Friday (May 1) to help with the setup Moose. Looking forward to this event.

**Prior Jeeps**
Wranglers 1989, 1998, 2005
Liberty 2003 & 2004 Renegade

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:07 pm 
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!

moose wrote:
cdiekhans wrote:
I might be game on the "Rescue Vehicles"

You might be intrested in the chance, in a Libby, to yank some hot shot wrangler owner out of a stuck in front of 200 other wrangler owners?!?!? If I still had a KJ I'd be all over this. Not for the guys who are cool about us being there, but just to bring some humility to those that need it (plus, you still get your time to play as well)

Also, if you get in to camp early, the crew that works out there on Friday getting it ready goes on a night wheel to "make sure it's ready" and offer wheeling to those walking at the Relay. So if you get the whole day off, fell free to come help out and take part in the "early bird special".

I'm going to get a big decal that says
MUDDY BUDDY RESCUE VEHICLE!!! :lol:
Edit:
MUDDY BUDDY RESCUE VEHICLE!!!
Courtesy of LOST!!! :D :wink:

Since Tom has the GOODS... I'll play Tow truck for a day... :wink:

3.5" R.E Superflex Lift, R.E Quick Disconnects, R.E Rear Driveshaft, SYE, OME Steering Stabilizer, ARB Diff Covers, JW Speaker Black Heated Headlights, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels, 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's, 15 lb Powertank

2003 KJ Sport (BLACK) 230,000+Miles (Decommissioned)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:33 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Certain events have happened in the last couple of weeks that might have messed up my days off for friday, but if it did I will try and shoot down after work 5:00pm so I wouldn't get down there till 10 or 11 pm. Think the campground would mind me rolling in and setting up that late?

L.O.S.T. #DW090501

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:53 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Nope they should not mind plus everyone will still be up then, or if nothing else give me a call and pull into my spot with me, well not sleeping with me , but you can sit up there with your tent or whatever for the night :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:11 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

tommudd wrote:
Nope they should not mind plus everyone will still be up then, or if nothing else give me a call and pull into my spot with me, well not sleeping with me , but you can sit up there with your tent or whatever for the night :wink:

Thanks Tom, I hope if nothing else I can talk him into letting me leave an hour or two early.

L.O.S.T. #DW090501

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:19 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

From the MuddyBuddys site...

rufnrdy wrote:
Alright everybody here is the info for the after party/campout to be held at Poor Farmers Campground.

When-right after we break up at Erwins.
Roasted pig and sides will be provided(potato salad,macoroni salad,baked beans,rolls).Feel free to bring a dish if you choose, but not expected.
The cost for the pig roast will be by donation,with all going to the Relay 4 Life.
Bring any games such corn hole,hillbilly golf.Please bring your family and friends.Please bring your own drinks(adult beverages welcome!).
Camping will be 23 dollars per night.Those attending only the party will be free.Please PM or email me so that we can get a count to Poor Farmers so they can reserve us a large enough area.When you arrive tell them you are with the Relay 4 Life.
The address for the campground -Poor Farmers rv Campground,7211 N Lostcreek-Shelby Rd,Fletcher Oh 45326.This will help with Mapquest or Google etc.

Hope to see all of you there!!

Contact me with a PM here or email me at larry0219@sbcglobal.net
Ruff

2002 Patriot Blue KJ - Coming soon!
2006 Black LJ (Wrangler Unlimited), auto, custom skids, 3.5" Rubicon Express, Aussie D30, Rocker Guards & Cooper AT3 235x85r16
2009 Patriot Blue D2500, 5.7L Hemi, 4x4, Quad Cab
1967 Alberg 37' Masthead rigged Sloop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:31 pm 
LOST Addict

yea im not gonna make it this year, sorry guys. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:52 am 
So ThunderbirdJunkie is wondering WHAT TIME WILL WE BE MEETING????

He can bring as much beer as necessary. Wonder how many 12ers of bottles the KJ will hold :shock:

When, where, and how are we meeting?

All the important folk have ThunderbirdJunkie's cell #, and one that isn't :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:17 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

RAYMAN975 wrote:
yea im not gonna make it this year, sorry guys. :(

Me either, life got in the way. Maybe next year.

L.O.S.T. #DW090501

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am 
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!

ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
So ThunderbirdJunkie is wondering WHAT TIME WILL WE BE MEETING????

He can bring as much beer as necessary. Wonder how many 12ers of bottles the KJ will hold :shock:

When, where, and how are we meeting?

All the important folk have ThunderbirdJunkie's cell #, and one that isn't :lol:

:wink: I think I may delete it now! :twisted:

3.5" R.E Superflex Lift, R.E Quick Disconnects, R.E Rear Driveshaft, SYE, OME Steering Stabilizer, ARB Diff Covers, JW Speaker Black Heated Headlights, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels, 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's, 15 lb Powertank

2003 KJ Sport (BLACK) 230,000+Miles (Decommissioned)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:10 am 

PLEASE CHECK IN THE OHIO SECTION FOR MEETING PLACE AND TIME

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT