It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Northwest Ohio Crawlers Jeep Meet
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:44 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

This is a local 4x4 Club. They already have 2 KJs and maybe mine will make 3 if I join. 1 is in the middle of an SFA conversion! Mostly Jeeps but a few trail only rigs. Couple Toys, a Truggy and others, they made me feel very welcome at a M&G a couple weeks ago. No, I'm not going to abandon my LOST bretheren. Just broadening my local options some.
Northwest Ohio Crawlers 4x4 Club : The next NWOC meet & greet (2:00 PM 3/20 ) is going to be a little different than previous ones. We are having a jeep/4x4 show at Yark Automotive(Chrysler Jeep Dodge Franchise at 6019 West Central Ave, Toledo Ohio 43615). There will be an outdoor area for parking the vehicles together. This will be a chance to get everyone around to get an idea of the different modifications people have done to their vehicles in the club (I know I would like to see under the hood of that hemi swap)! An indoor area will be used as well for having a meeting and discussing this year’s events. After the meet & greet, we will be having dinner at Five Guys Burgers and Fries which is located at 3305 W. Central Avenue
Toledo, OH 43606.

Post subject: Re: Northwest Ohio Crawlers Jeep Meet
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:14 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Darn you Larry :goink: Why ya got to go and post a local show like this when our fellow LOST brethren will be on the other side of the state this day?!?!?!?!?!? :jester:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:08 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

options bubba, gotta have options. 8)

isn't that what this site is about? spreading information and help to all jeeps regardless of model, color or ability? :lol: whether they go to one or the other doesn't matter, now they have options! Just get out in it and have fun.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:58 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Ya I know but now I have to figure out what the heck I am going to do :SOMBRERO: