It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: EVENT: JULY 31st WRENCH FEST AT STINGN's!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:36 pm 
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

1. STINGN (oil change, spark plugs, misc.)
2. oddball (brats and buns)
3. yellocoyote (no projects yet, but that'll probably change :roll:)
4. Boiler (assuming I'm not backed up on orders, which is a pretty good assumption :roll: )
5. teckman02 (i am goin to try and make this i don't know what kind of work on the jeep i will be doing around then yet)
6. jeepfrog (+1) - put me down for bringing the potato salad as for the Jeep ????
7. wingnuts (Griller!!!)
8. bugnout I'll bring meat to grill. I'm sure I'll have a project, just don't know what it will be yet.
9. Ms5490renegade (lift kit for his JK)

This is also in the Illinois section.

Here is the deal. Like last year, I was able to fit 8 Jeeps and a Heep in the driveway, well this year, if there is not a lot of rain a few days before hand, I can have about 12 Jeeps there, on the grass and driveway. I will have all three garage stalls open for Jeeps to be worked on. The plan I have is that if you have work to do on it, you get driveway, if you don't, you get grass or end of driveway to drive someone to get something if they need a part or if something goes wrong.

I am most likely going to do a full oil change with AMSOIL so if anyone else wants to do something like that we can do oil changes :D I have only changed engine oil so I would be a learner :P

I want people to bring a 12 or 24 pack of soda, or chips or burgers/dogs/brats and buns.

Anyone is welcome that wants to make the trip, got a huge grill, large deck to eat food, chairs, shade, all you guys remember. Open internet at my place too so if you want to bring the laptop go ahead :D

My plan is JULY 31st (Saturday) and I will be waking up at around 7am - 9am depending on what everyone wants to get done

- Steve

Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack