It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: For SALE : 2006 Jeep Liberty Limited CRD - Midnight Blue
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 8:28 am 
LOST Newbie

Best offer and first to get here. Sold As Is. I have not looked at it in years as it is sitting at the mechanics house. I did take some pictures in Dec 2022 I can send if you contact me.I just posted it on Marketplace.

Vehicle is in Berryville, Arkansas.
Mileagein 2015 was 133,686. It was never driven after that.
I have the title.
Interior damaged by rain and mold and mildew. There was standing water in it when I last saw it in Dec 2022. At that time, I saw no rips or tears as the interior was in perfect condition when I left it there, but can't see how any of the original upholstery could be used now. Maybe the seats are worth restoration if they are not too rusted. I honestly have no idea if that is possible.

It has been sitting in high weeds, so there is most likely damage by rodents to electrical, though I have not looked to see. Just assume the worst.

Parts of engine missing due to mechanic removing to replace rockers. He may have allowed a rod to be thrown, too.

Sad story I won't go into here. Essentially, mechanic took part of engine apart and never replaced those parts. It has been sitting for years with windows open. Interior ruined. Back door smashed by mechanic, but I think it is repairable. Other body parts may be good, but I have no idea and am not a mechanic or autobody person. May have many salvageable parts.

Marketplace ad with pictures:
https://www.facebook.com/share/6NGmvUU7 ... tid=79PoIi