It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Real Estate Agents in South Denver?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:48 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hi Folks...Anyone have a recommendation for a good real estate agent for single family residential? Looking in the South Denver area, DTC, Denver-Meridian, Parker, Highlands and Ken Caryl areas to start with.

Thanks for your help...

Semper Fi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:55 pm 
I live here
I live here

Let me get back to you tomorrow on that.

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:57 pm 
I work with a guy who's whole family is in real estate. PM me if you're interested in his number.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:47 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I highly highly highly recommend Victoria Macaskill of Real Estate of the Rockies.

http://www.denverishome.com/

She was the listing agent for my house and that of my fiancee' as well as the buying agent after we sold our houses and needed to buy. I can't guarantee she will sell or find you a house house as fast as ours did but my house was near Colfax and Wadsworth and sold in a little over a month and my Fiancee's sold in 3 days. This was all this past fall. IMO she markets her houses very well.

She is also the top aget at Realestate of the Rockies for more than one year. She doesn't play games and can negotiate well. Was a pleasure to work with and told us how to stage our houses so that we could get the most money and sell quickly.

When we were on the buying side of our house she took all our wants and needs and came up with a good list of houses that fit the bill. There was not a lot available in our price range in the areas we wanted but she came up with and we looked at 30 or so houses before we found the one. She negotiated very well.

If you call her tell her John and Kristin recommended her to you.

John
];')

My Wheeling Videos :JEEPIN:
My Mods, Upgrades and Custom Fabrications

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:14 pm 
Biodiesel Enthusiast
Biodiesel Enthusiast

I can't say enough good things about Duane Wilterdink with Buyer's Resource. My wife, Kelly, and I couldn't have been happier with him. We had a lot of roadblocks in our search for a home (failed inspections, bidding war, very narrow criteria, etc.) and Duane took it all in stride and found us a great first home. Now we're thinking about moving again, and we've already been in contact with him about our next search. Not just a fantastic agent, Duane is a great guy.

Duane is a NAEBA agent- National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents. This means he only represents buyers, as does everyone in his office. NAEBA agents will not try to show you houses they are also selling, hoping to get a double commission. They don't have "arrangements" with certain mortgage brokers or title companies like some agents might (and they don't have to disclose that to you). You can read more about NAEBA on their website. I was very impressed with their model of service.

L.O.S.T. # 068768
Rock Lizard Skink Sliders, Skid Row tranny skid, Wet Okole seat covers, Black Widow roof basket, front tow hooks, cargo/pet partition, all Amsoil

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:39 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hey thanks guys, this is a great start. I will contact them.

Appreciate your help!!

Semper Fi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:58 pm 

Well seeing as the international headquarters of RE/MAX is located in the DTC I would go with one of the best real estate agents in the world and pick a RE/MAX agent. I may be a little biased though...

Let me know if you need help finding an agent. I consult with them for a living...