It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Some assistance from a LOST Member
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:45 am 
LOST Addict

Hi Guys, I'm in Lakewood and sometime next week I am hoping to get a rear tow hook and a Set of slides made for me By another LOST Member. My problem is I don't have Jack Stands. ( I can pick a set up at Sears for $13.00) But due to 2 compressed and bulging Disc's and 2 degenerated Disc's, my mobility is shall we say limited. If there is anybody in the area who would be kind enough to assist, I would greatly appreciate the HELP. All other tools Cordless Drill/Driver a Complete Dremmel Kit, Tap and Die both Metric and American standard Drill bit ans socket set. In exchange for your Help I will offer to allow the use of my pleathera of tools and Paint assistance that I can offer in the now or distance future. If you require a refreshment beverage I will be Happy to supply such refreshment as desired :D . I probably wont get them till mid to next week March 16th to the 23rd. So :
HELP ME O-B-WAN KENOBI YOUR MY ONLY HOPE
PM me and I'll send e-mail and phone number.
Thank-You :twisted: :wink:
David 8)

PIAA head light bulbs, Fog Light switched out to SilverStar 9005's
MagnaFlo Muffler, New Radiator, Rebuilt A/C system,Rebuilt Rear Diff, LBJ's twice
Dunlop 245/70-16 Rover AT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:40 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I would but it wouldn't be for about a month or so,got 3 lift installs before the MOAB trip and I still need to get my KJ ready(bedline the F/R bumbers,carriers,roof rack,install my skid plates,and finish changing my fluids).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:06 am 
LOST Addict

I have all the time in the world I ordered a POR-15 starter Kit that I think will take care of surface prep primer and intermediate bonding coat then I'll just spray them with Some Duplicolor Bed Liner in the Rattle can from Advanced Auto Parts for like $7.75 per can or I may just buy a quart for like $16.69. While I'm painting them with multiple coats they can cure until you can help. after all we've met and you've seen and my trusty cane, and as such you've seen my mobility issues :oops: . So I can wait and pay you a visit when you get back. I've gone this long without Sliders and I'm sure you want to see dloc_jeep_KJ'd handy work. So I can wait if need be, not to mention we could discuss paint and painting tricks :twisted: :shock: :wink:
David 8)

PIAA head light bulbs, Fog Light switched out to SilverStar 9005's
MagnaFlo Muffler, New Radiator, Rebuilt A/C system,Rebuilt Rear Diff, LBJ's twice
Dunlop 245/70-16 Rover AT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:01 pm 
LOST Member

If you are ever up in the high country let me know. I would be willing to lend the space, tools and time to give you a hand.

265/75/16 GreenDiamond Icelander M/T
ASA wheels
ARB front bumper
Off Road Package
Tow Package
Custom Interior Rack
LoadWarrior basket