It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It's official!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:27 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I just got my orders in hand. My wife and I will be moving to Denver the first week of June. We can't wait to meet everyone and go wheeling.

I am going to be making a trip towards the end of March to buy a house so maybe I will get a chance to have a few drinks or something with a couple of you when I am in town.

See you on the trails soon!

Rock Lizard of you need a guinea pig for the front bumper for an 05 let me know, I would be willing to sacrifice my Rocky Mountain edition for ya.

Talk to you soon.

Frankenlift,MOABS,Mopar Roof Basket, Pet Partition, Neoprene seat covers,Flowmaster Deltaflow 50,PIAA 580 series Fogs, Rusty's Gas Tank skid, Rock Lizard Skink Sliders (Soon to be installed diff cover and Monitor Front Bumper)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2056418

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:43 am 
I live here
I live here

So you are coming to Buckley? Here's my work number on base. Give me a call or stop in at the Health and Wellness Center/Fitness Center and look for me: 720-847-6862. I'll join you for a drink.

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:30 pm 
Home, For Now...
Home, For Now...

I'll be back in the States by that time and I'm sure I'll be available for a meet and greet at the least.

'08 105th Anniversary H-D Dyna Low Rider
OH-58D Kiowa Warrior

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:48 pm 
SFA doesn't snap at the ball joint
SFA doesn't snap at the ball joint

Sure, just let us know when you get here!

BTW, how did you like Keflavic?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:05 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I certainly will get in touch when I come in. Looking forward to putting a face with the names.

Frankenlift,MOABS,Mopar Roof Basket, Pet Partition, Neoprene seat covers,Flowmaster Deltaflow 50,PIAA 580 series Fogs, Rusty's Gas Tank skid, Rock Lizard Skink Sliders (Soon to be installed diff cover and Monitor Front Bumper)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:06 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Tokyojoe wrote:
So you are coming to Buckley? Here's my work number on base. Give me a call or stop in at the Health and Wellness Center/Fitness Center and look for me: 720-847-6862. I'll join you for a drink.

Yeah I am coming to Buckley. I will be working at the 460 SCS for a little while and then over at the ADF.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:40 pm 
I live here
I live here

I am guessing you have all your security clearances to work back in the ADF. New Airman have waited almost 2 yrs before they get theirs. It took 3 yrs to get mine when I was in Avionics with the Air Guard the first time and that was after I served AD in the Navy with a Secret clearance on a nuclear aircraft carrier.

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:25 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Tokyojoe wrote:
I am guessing you have all your security clearances to work back in the ADF. New Airman have waited almost 2 yrs before they get theirs. It took 3 yrs to get mine when I was in Avionics with the Air Guard the first time and that was after I served AD in the Navy with a Secret clearance on a nuclear aircraft carrier.

I had a TS But the Security Manager at my previous assignment dropped the ball with my paperwork. Anyway they are telling me I could be over at the 460 SCS for up to a year waiting to get in. :( But Oh well I will at least I'll be in Denver.

Last edited by nails023 on Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:27 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

USAFCOP wrote:
Sure, just let us know when you get here!

BTW, how did you like Keflavic?

I really liked it up here. With a dependant the COLA is great. The weather gets old after a while but it isn't as bad as you might think it is. All in all it was a good assignment. For SF guys it is a good asignment from what I understand. No deployments etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:40 pm 
I live here
I live here

You could've done Thulle to. That would get you a choice assignment but 9 months from family. Then again, all the Danish pastries you could eat.

[b]Retired, US Military