It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Anything Party, CO
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:16 pm 
I live here
I live here

Okay, if you want to gawk, chill out and chat, and/or help with Marty's Slider install and possibly Ted's repair, or anything else (Do you need anything installed or worked on) come out to Rock Lizards place this Saturday. Working on a time. Check this post throughout Friday evening and early Saturday morning. Bring your own beverage or have some of mine.

Marty, what is a good time for tomorrow? I think late morning 10 or 11 am works).

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:32 pm 
SFA doesn't snap at the ball joint

10 or 11 should work for me... Most likely just your bars though... only thing I have parts for are the break lines if anyone wants to help with those... that and a soely needed tire rotation... Marty, what you say?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:08 pm 

Just talked to marty, he suggested 11-12 tomorrow. Sound good to all?

Looks like a lot of rock rail mounting. Any extra drills and bits would be good. I will be bringing my drill and extension cords and drill bits.

Only thing I would like to get done on mine would be to rotate my tires and install my bumpstops.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:13 pm 
I live here
I live here

Anyone interested, head to Marty's between 11 and 12 on Saturday. If you need the address, PM me.

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:36 pm 
Lifetime Member & Advertising Vendor
Lifetime Member & Advertising Vendor

Hey, guys, noon would probably be better. I have to put this new band saw together and get back to finishing these sliders. I was working furiously on these last night, and right when I felt productive, the band saw took a crap. So, hopefully this new one works tonight so I can finish these things up. If not, well, then we won't have any sliders to fit up. What I was planning for tomorrow was mounting up sliders and getting the holes all drilled out, and everyone could take their sliders home to start painting, but there won't be any actually mounting since I had to order new hardware for the mounting change and if won't be here until next week sometime, so about the time your paint is good and dry, I will have hardware. If we finish in time tomorrow with the sliders, or while you guys are working on your sliders, I will get to work on the new prototype rear bumper I picked up today. Ted and I fit up a piece tonight, and with a few minor trimmings, it fit up real nice. I have a new thread with update teaser pics here: http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... php?t=6814

Anways, you guys are welcome to come out and work on stuff, and I hope there will be some finished sliders for you. Dave, you know yours is done so we can finish yours. I will update in the morning if I get the other sliders done for Pete and Bryan.