It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LOST Rockies is OFFICIAL!
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:08 am 

An update for those who were unable to attend the run/meeting yesterday...

Most importantly we had an awesome time, had minimal trail damage, and ate some great food!

We also spent 3 or 4 hours last night hammering out the last few details of the LOST Rockies by-laws. The final draft was ratified by a unanimous vote of the members in attendance. We also elected temporary Colorado state positions. We will take nominations for permanent state and regional positions in Septemeber and hold an election in October.

New Mexico and Utah - You guys need to start thinking about your state positions now. Also, you will need to ratify the by-laws and draft "house rules" for any special situations you might have in your state.

We will get the by-laws posted ASAP, but here are a few of the main points that will effect everyone...
1) Dues are $24 per year of which 50% will be paid to the regional treasurer and 50% will be paid to your local state treasurer.
2) Everyone's dues will be payable in full in January of each year and prorated during your first year.
3) Guests will be allowed to attend two club functions (with the exception of "Wrench-a-thons" which are closed to guests) before being asked to join.
4) To maintain "active status" with the club, members are expected to attend at least two club events per year and pay their dues promtly on or before the due date.

There are lots of other issues to be considered, but I point these out because it will effect most of us immediately.

Last edited by Skyjump136 on Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:39 pm 
SFA doesn't snap at the ball joint

I will Type out all corrections and e-mail them out on Wednessday night.

So since you are stealing my thunder, I got to ask... Are you attempting a coupe? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:46 pm 

Nah, just excited that we finally got this FINISHED! And I believe I was stealing the thunder of our secretary who should probably be in charge of posting the meeting update... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:18 pm 

No matter, I sent clint a PM to add officer's priviledges to the officer thread, post a reply in there as soon as you get access