It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Welcome all Mid Atlantic folks!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:44 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Welcome to the Mid Atlantic chapter of L.O.S.T. Feel free to say hi as we are friendly folk here. Whether your stock or modified, onroad or offroad, we accept everyone! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post them! We`ll be glad to help whenever we can!

Mike

p.s. Please feel free to check out our Mid Atlantic home site. It`s a view only site so ignore the log in. However, we hold monthly meetings in the chatroom on the site the first wednesday of each month at 8pm. Just put your screen name in the chat log and enter!

President: Al - "JeepinAl"
Vice Pres: Chris - "WV(0)IIIIIII(0)"
Secretary: Tammy - "02liberty"
Treasurer: Joe - "Joe Jeeper"

Last edited by Talon 1 on Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Welcome all Mid Atlantic folks!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:35 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Hey Mike,

I am soooo.... confused. Do we come here now to post, or do we go back to the ez board? Do we go to both? HELP!

Sorry I missed the meeting Wednesday nite, but I burnt the midnite oil, and got the hot rod started! ITS ALIVE!!!!!! 400 hp came to life! :lol:

Al

Post subject: Re: Welcome all Mid Atlantic folks!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:40 pm 

Jeepin Al wrote:
Hey Mike,

I am soooo.... confused. Do we come here now to post, or do we go back to the ez board? Do we go to both? HELP!

Sorry I missed the meeting Wednesday nite, but I burnt the midnite oil, and got the hot rod started! ITS ALIVE!!!!!! 400 hp came to life! :lol:

Al

Sweet! Is it ready for the road yet?

Start posting here. We are transitioning and they will be closing down the old boards soon. If you want to bring anything over, just copy and paste and start a new thread.

Mike

p.s. I locked this thread so as to keep it simple for all the new folks to see the welcome instead of pages of chat. ;)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]