It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:14 pm 
:twisted:

Last edited by Guest on Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:23 am 
LOST Newbie

Hey guys. I'll look forward to seeing you there. I will be with the Blue Mountain boys and girls, but I still support the cause. I have a black stock columbia edition with BMJA stickers on the front and sides. I'll be looking for the banner. I have been wanting a LOST sticker or two to put on the KJ, so bring 'em if ya got 'em. I'll have the KJ on Sat and if I go home, hopefully a topless and doorless TJ for Sunday. I love my KJ, but I can't pass that up when my parents offer. See you there and have a safe trip in!

LOST Mid-Atlantic-071841

-Thule rail mount, load bars, fairing, upright mounts, wheel carrier, fork mount, Rocky Mount fork mount, Yakima wheel carrier and kayak carrier
-Rusty's Off-Road Intake with AEM filter
-Firestone Destination AT's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:15 am 
LOST Junkie

I'm going to try to make Sat morn. This weekend we're having the family over for my soon to be (08/01) 4 yr old son's party. So all you guys know what the wife is like right now getting everything in order... :lol: . But both I and my son want to go to the jeep show as he begs to go muddin' every time it rains.

If anyone does have extra LOST stickers I would be interested in one as I have been to lazy to get on yet....and yes I know it is easy to get one from Wally.
Brian
Blue KJ in PA
Blue 2003
Fully stock, waiting to fully own before fully modding
Two blue Maglites... :lol:
One container of Jif PB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:46 am 
LOST Junkie

Talon 1 wrote:
Just curious, what`s the plans after the show Saturday (I know a dinner is in order)? I won`t get up there until approximately 6pm give or take 1/2 hour. Also, for those that have been there before, what`s Sunday like? No use for me to register since the judging and all is Saturday (or do I still need to for Sunday?).

Still debating if I want to bring the BB`s to be installed Al...;)

Mike

I might be able to come Sunday also.

L.O.S.T. #000202
2021 Compass

Post subject: PA Jeep Show
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:10 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

As far as I know, you still need to reg. on Sunday. The PA Jeep guys inspect your Jeep and rate it for the different events they have, such as the rock pile. Dinnner on Sat. night sounds good, hot wings? Or something more for the ladies? Mike, if you decide to bring the bars we can still install them Sun. Just bring the drill sizes we need, and I will try to remember to bring my cordless from work.

Al

EDIT: Mike I just got home, and guess what I forgot........the cordless, so if you decide to bring the BB's bring a cordless drill and bits also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:28 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

I guess I can register there? Hmmm, do them on Sunday...when? I don`t have a cordless drill...doh!

Dinner at Hooters sounds cool to me. We can take a group vote when we are there. M`ll call one of you guys on my way up so you know when I`ll be pulling in.

Mike

EX-Vice Pres. Mid Atlantic Chapter
L.O.S.T. Moderator

Rusty`s Lift, all armor, BB`s, locked, and tons more stuff...and more to come

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:49 pm 
LOST Member

I know it's a stretch, but I'll try to make this one on time, too. WOW! 2 events in a row??? Looking forward to seeing everyone there :wink:

07 Ram 1500 RST 5.7L LOST #584737
Regency Custom Pkg - Black leather with red baseball stitching, 22" Foose "Speedster" wheels & Pirelli Scorpions, Brushed Aluminum gauges, roll pan, dual exhaust, lowered sport-tuned suspension, 4W Baers, BedRug, power everything
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/ltwgs

Post subject: RE:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:12 pm 
LOST Member

We will still be there Sunday although do to a stone -vs.- windshield even last week we may be in the WJ :-(
Al I will look for you as soon as I get there to pay for the skid plates!
Andy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:11 pm 

Just a quick update. Al said there were about 8-10 KJ`s there. I got up here with Wendy around 6:30`ish so Al, Grant, Jae or one of the others will have to fill everyone in on how it went. We met up with Al, Jae, and the girls at Olive Garden and had some good food while discussing Jeep stuff.

We meet at 8am for breakfast. Will fill in after the day is over.

Mike

L.O.S.T. Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:26 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Wish I was there but I got the Mother-in-law brithday weekend thing to do. But on a sidenote we bought some steaks, corn-on-the-cob and I made some tater boats on the grill tonight. Thats right the WVgrillmaster has struck again. I'll be waiting for the posts and some cool pictures. I hope this is not Grants last event, hope to wheel with him again.
Chris

Post subject: Sat
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:23 pm 
LOST Junkie

I was there Saturday with my son but we did not get there until about 2:30 or so. Was a blast though still, next year I'll have the front recovery points so we can hit the course.

LOST#99, Mid-Atlantic LOST
Blue 2003 KJ Sport

RL Super Skinks

Post subject: OMG Hooters burned down!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:48 pm 

Hey, this was a blast. I wish I would have been here for Saturday`s event but one day was great anyways. A Huge congrats to Joe G (Jeeper Joe) and Tammy M (02Liberty) for doing MA Lost proud! Joe won 3rd place in the Modifed Cherokee/Liberty Division and Tammy won 3rd place in the Stock Cherokee/Liberty Division. Voting was done Saturday and awards given out Sunday. Way to go Joe and Tammy! 8)

The day started out with Al, Cindy, Jae, Amanda, Lil cutie Emily, and Wendy & I meeting for breakfast at Bob Evans at 8am. Had a good breakfast, packed the KJ`s and off to the York fairgrounds.

Even though I liked the Md. Jeep show, this one was alot better. More prizes, more people, more vendors, and best of all an obstacle course! The course was actually really good for one that was built just before the show. There was a rock climb where you needed minimum 33" & lockers, many various mounds in different sizes, shapes, and slopes & curves along with a log bridge and also a smaller rock garden. Also, alot of dips and holes throughout the course. It was fun.

We basically hung by the Jeeps, had a great time. Talked to various people checking out the KJ`s and answering their questions and so forth. The vendors were many and good stuff was to be bought as we walked around and checked them out. I think the "unique" item of the event was at Allthingsjeep.com`s site where they had a "rock" shaped key you could get cut that was a key with a "Rock" handle with the word "Jeep" on it. These were really cool so I got one made. It was $16 though. If I remember, I`ll post a pic of it later.

The "greatest possibility" item of the show was a vendor called Big Daddy OffRoad. They made aluminum bumpers that were both tough and light. You could pick them up in one hand easily and they looked nice. Check out the pics. Al, Jae, and I let them know to come here as they would get good business if they started making bumpers for the KJ. I`d love to have one of these.

The day wound down and the raffle started at 3pm. By then, they had a HUGE list of prizes to give away including 5 winches. This took until 4:30 and then they did the Jeep raffle. Unfortunately, we didn`t win it....:cry:

But it was a great day. Saturday, there were about 8-10 KJ`s I was told and Sunday, we had about the same amount. Good to have more Liberty`s show up. Let`s get even more next year! It was nice to meet some new faces as well as the "usual culprits". Sunday, we had: Al, Jae, Me, Tammy, Scott, Brian, Andy, "N3VQH" & his friend (my apologies as I can`t recall your names) that we chatted with,. There were a few others we saw elsewhere at the event that we didn`t get to chat with.

It was great hanging with everyone and see ya at the next event! Check out my pics.

Mike

p.s. Oh yeah! The Hooters had burned down (some) and was closed! What a horrific thought! Man, were we bummed... :shock: :cry:

L.O.S.T. Moderator

Last edited by Talon 1 on Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: re: post show notes
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:26 am 
LOST Member

1. Al thanks for the skid plate deal!
2. good seeing you folks again wish I had more time to spend there this weekend
3. We need to Liberate the Liberator! It's just too sweet!

Kym and i made it up there Sunday just in time to have to park outside (at least it wasn't hot draging armor out to my Jeep). We went for a nice stroll around the vendor setups. I talked to the guy with the rock Keys as well and have his contact information. The rock keys are sweet but don't work for the 05's yet... he says next month they will have an 05 compatible key but not the remote features... still not bad if you plan to get wet as the remote keys are pricey...
Talon, great shot of the silver zj, gives new meaning to "see you on the flip side"
Looking foward to Paragon next month.

I posted the card the guy at the show gave me on my links page if anyone is interested:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze88hvp/id1.html

Last edited by acbafam on Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:56 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Showed late Sunday but saw Mike and another on the course looking like they were having a blast. Next year its the weekend off. It was a great place for a rookie to learn alot of stuff.

L.O.S.T.#MJ064206
Owings Mills, Maryland
Sport 05
Black
2 L.O.S.T. Stickers
Hook and Hitch added

kjlostcookbook@gmail.com
The L.O.S.T. Cookbook is in the works

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:49 am 

Andy, got ya in the report. Nice meeting you and Kym.

Mitchell, you shoulda came by and said hi! Would have loved to meet you. The other on the course was Al with Jae riding with him.

The ZJ in the pics is one that rolled on it`s side on the course. The driver went a tad too far up the side of one of the mounds where you drive in a turning radius to the right on it.

Mike

L.O.S.T. Moderator

Post subject: Rock Keys
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:02 pm 

Here`s a few pics of the Rock Keys:

L.O.S.T. Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:38 pm 
:twisted:

Last edited by Guest on Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:41 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Thanks for the photo!!
My son is not happy he was cut out of the photo.

L.O.S.T.#MJ064206
Owings Mills, Maryland
Sport 05
Black
2 L.O.S.T. Stickers
Hook and Hitch added

kjlostcookbook@gmail.com
The L.O.S.T. Cookbook is in the works

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:28 pm 
LOST Member

Had a great time and the obstacle course what fun. It was nice to meet all of you face to face and check out some other modified KJ's

LOST #070673

http://www.delawareja.com

Post subject: Pa. Jeeps Show
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:45 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

:D Nice photos Tammy and Mike!!!!!!!! It was great to be with you all at the show! (gotta get a digital camera!) When I get my photos developed I'll try and post them. :D Joe

L.O.S.T. #000391
2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport with hooks, skids, trac-lok rear.