It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:06 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Look forward to seeing the lost kjs down there. We live an hour away so we are just going to make the drive both days. :D

Lost#095309
KJ-Lifted, skidded,31's,MT sidebiters
TJ- 33's 4" lift
ZJ-4"on 33's-SOLD
YJ-New toy-Bone stock!
PA JEEPS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:26 am 
LOST Newbie

lots of NOVA jeepers will be there, i just have too much going on this weekend :(

tow hooks & strap
CB
Mud
Upcoming:
1. tires and lift
2. armor!
3. rack and lights
4. other mods to fit my style.

Post subject: !st Place
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:11 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Congrat's to Tammy (02Liberty) for winning 1st Place in the Liberty Class 8 at PA Jeeps All Breeds Show!

L.O.S.T. #000391
2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport with hooks, skids, trac-lok rear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:06 pm 
LOST Member

Thanks Joe :D

also congrats to Brian "DoverKJ" on his 3rd place win :D

Here is a link to our picture's from the 2009 Pa Jeep Show.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandin ... leid=en_US

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:19 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Good to see you Joe, and all the LOST KJs on the field... next year I'm bringing mine! Sorry I didn't get to meet the rest of you, but I saw your jeeps!

Sharon

A bunch of stickers and some stuff from my husband's old CRD

Get me to the beach!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:40 am 
LOST Junkie

Nice pics...I'm glad no one seems to have taken any pic of me getting stuck at the top of the big hill... :roll: ...I knew I should have stayed off the course with my tires being so close to bald as they were but I fell prey to the pleadings of my 7yo son.

We did great getting on to the telephone poles which was a plus as so many guys in "real" Jeeps got stuck there. I plowed right on up there...the big hill had my number tho...then when I got on top that front skid was just plowing up dirt the whole way across. I bet there's a few pounds of dirt on that skid and the paint is now a tiger strip of black and yellow... :lol:

The weather was so excellent on Sat but we were not able to get back on Sunday as my wife's grandmother went into the hospital with some heart complications and pneumonia... :shock: . What were the final results for the juding in our Class?

LOST#99, Mid-Atlantic LOST
Blue 2003 KJ Sport

RL Super Skinks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:03 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Well Brian, I just happen to take some pictures of some kjs on the course...on Saturday... that may or may not have been blue and yellow and may or may not have involved a tow strap. :shock: I sure could use a new gas tank skid. :lol: :P

Lost#095309
TJ- 33's 4" lift
ZJ-4"on 33's-SOLD
YJ-New toy-Bone stock!
PA JEEPS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:17 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

And the results were..
1.02 Liberty 2.That white patriotic kj 3.Dover KJ
Good job guys!

Guys who had the black kj with the winch? I didn't get a chance to meet some of you all, my husband was to busy buying the whole quadratec tent! :shock:

Lost#095309
TJ- 33's 4" lift
ZJ-4"on 33's-SOLD
YJ-New toy-Bone stock!
PA JEEPS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:52 am 
LOST Junkie

WickedKJ wrote:
Well Brian, I just happen to take some pictures of some kjs on the course...on Saturday... that may or may not have been blue and yellow and may or may not have involved a tow strap. :shock: I sure could use a new gas tank skid. :lol: :P

Aww, man... :oops: ...well I guess it could have been worse...at least I did not get stuck on the first obstacle like so many "real" jeeps I saw getting hung up there. Those ruts were so deep on that big hill that I was just plowing dirt with my poor little stock KJ.

Hey for a lightweight gas tank skid you need a radiator skid from a tractor trailer. The guy with the Patriot edition KJ was saying his gas tank skid is actually an aluminum radiator skid from one of the Semis that has a radiator that is real low...I think it was a Kenilworth that he said it was from...lined up almost perfectly to the KJ tank.

LOST#99, Mid-Atlantic LOST
Blue 2003 KJ Sport

RL Super Skinks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:04 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Blue KJ in PA wrote:
WickedKJ wrote:

Aww, man... :oops: ...well I guess it could have been worse...at least I did not get stuck on the first obstacle like so many "real" jeeps I saw getting hung up there. Those ruts were so deep on that big hill that I was just plowing dirt with my poor little stock KJ.

Hey for a lightweight gas tank skid you need a radiator skid from a tractor trailer. The guy with the Patriot edition KJ was saying his gas tank skid is actually an aluminum radiator skid from one of the Semis that has a radiator that is real low...I think it was a Kenilworth that he said it was from...lined up almost perfectly to the KJ tank.

I didnt know that guy even had skids on that jeep. I know his wife says it doesnt go offroad!!! :shock:

Lost#095309
TJ- 33's 4" lift
ZJ-4"on 33's-SOLD
YJ-New toy-Bone stock!
PA JEEPS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:48 pm 
LOST Newbie

The Patriotic white KJ was from HRJA (Heritage Region Jeep). The wife is the one that does face painting at their Jeep show every year. My husband (PAHighlander) was talking with them about HRJA. They do it more for family events than off roading.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:51 pm 
LOST Newbie

Blue KJ in PA wrote:
WickedKJ wrote:

I know what you mean about being stock. My husband who has a stock (for now) JK didn't understand what I meant about dragging the underside of my KJ till he drove it on the course. I won't tell about getting hung up though, if you won't. :oops: