It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: sightings sightings
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:24 pm 
LOST Member

Seen 2 lifted KJs in the Va Beach area. First was a khaki KJ with a Rough Country decal on the back window, then today seen a black KJ lifted and all terrain tires on Dam Neck RD. . . Anyone on LOST?

O and keep an eye out heading to Kingwood Wv this week in my KJ. . .

Post subject: Re: sightings sightings
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:44 pm 
Lifetime Member! LIBERTY OR DEATH
Lifetime Member!  LIBERTY OR DEATH

Neither one of those is me, but I'm sure we'll cross paths at some point.

I think the Black KJ might have been the guy I met in the Haygood Shopping center a few weeks ago. I can't recall his name, but I invited him to join the site and gave him my phone number. Haven't heard back from him though.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:35 pm 
LOST Newbie

I havent been on the sight in a while was busy with a new baby. Yes the black Jeep in darn neck is my wife's car. It has a frankenlift II premium that I am still having problems with. I went round and round with it earlier last year eating CV boots. Checked it after replacing axle shafts for a few months and things seemed to be fine. Stopped checking it regularly until the beginning of this year and found 3 out of the 4 boots ripped again. I am currently debating removing the OME HD coil springs out of the front and replacing them with MD OME.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:11 pm 
LOST Addict

04jeepkj wrote:
Seen 2 lifted KJs in the Va Beach area. First was a khaki KJ with a Rough Country decal on the back window, then today seen a black KJ lifted and all terrain tires on Dam Neck RD. . . Anyone on LOST?

O and keep an eye out heading to Kingwood Wv this week in my KJ. . .

There should be a 2006 IR Liberty Sport CRD in Kingwood, I met the lady a few years back at a store in Kingwood.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:47 pm 
LOST Member

gmoney2626 wrote:
I havent been on the sight in a while was busy with a new baby. Yes the black Jeep in darn neck is my wife's car. It has a frankenlift II premium that I am still having problems with. I went round and round with it earlier last year eating CV boots. Checked it after replacing axle shafts for a few months and things seemed to be fine. Stopped checking it regularly until the beginning of this year and found 3 out of the 4 boots ripped again. I am currently debating removing the OME HD coil springs out of the front and replacing them with MD OME.

I have that lift on the front and I am not having any problems. Its been on for about 2 years with many many miles. Let me know if you want to compare KJs to help troubleshoot it.