It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi to everyone!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:54 pm 
LOST Member

Sorry for the lame post. New member here. I just picked up my 2006 Libby 2 mnths ago and I'm dying to go 4 wheelin. I've never been off road other than a few big ditches....heheehe...I've been looking on the Net for a group that hooks ups in Southern Ontario...and bingo...here I am. Initially, I've looked at stuff on the Jeep Jamboree but I think it's already full. As for my ride it's a 2006 Renegade that I have big plans for. I'm already looking for all the skid plates from Mopar as well as a lift and tire combo. I'm down to 2 lifts: Rusty's or Rocky Road. Any recommendations?...as for tyre size...probably a 245/75 R16....that seems to be the good choice or a 265-70 R16 but with 1 inch spacers?............What else should be on my shopping list?

Thanks in advance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:26 am 
LOST Junkie

Recovery hooks...front and rear....other than that seems you have everything figured out.

Come check out www.kjexpgroup.com if you're looking for an active Southern Ontario KJ group out of the GTA.

We just came back from Raglan this past weekend...check out the vid and pics on our site...annnd we're planning on going back for a day on June 25th....interested??

BTW....check out www.of4wd.com - look at Camp NL....half the price of Jeep Jamboree and twice as much stuff....a couple of us are signed up and going...I think theres something like 10 spots left....its in mid-August....sign up and come along with us!

Hope to see you over at KJ Expeditionary! :wink:

-2007 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.

Overland Expeditions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:25 pm 
LOST Newbie

Big D,
Welcome Welcome...

What color is your Renegade?

My 2006 Renny is only a month old tomorrow! :D Picked it up on May 8...

Like you I was looking forward to getting my Renny out on some trails... Well that urge finaly got satisfied on Sunday courtesy of the trip to Raglan that Zeero mentioned! 8)

And ditto for CampNL - Zeero (and better half) and I (and better half) are heading up for 3 days of wheeling and fun in late August.

Are you purposely ommitting the Frankenlift? I know it is a big chunk of change but I think that is the one I want to get... :)

Hope to see you around!

- KJ eXpeditionary Group : Founding Member
- Southern Ontario (S.O.) L.O.S.T
- CarDomain #2347285