It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: For Sale: 2005 Liberty Sport CRD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:08 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hey guys, First off I am in the Fort Worth, TX area. We have a Blue 05 Liberty Sport CRD 4x4. We are the original owners. I am going to be putting it up for sale as a Drivable Project or a Running Parts vehicle. Let me explain. The vehicle has 375k on the odometer, The engine and front sub-assembly has about 100k, Transmission was rebuilt last year. Turbo has been replaced, radiator replaced, fuel manifold replaced, 4x4 works perfect and A/C is cold. Body is straight and has never been in a major accident. Interior is decent and I have replaced the drivers seat with an electric one. I also added chrome step bars. Original options: Tow package, Moon Roof, Sat Radio, Cargo Cover, Rear differential lock, trans cooler, Oil cooler, Block heater.
The engine runs good but does smoke some. I recently did a motor flush x2 which really helped with power and less smoke. transmission shifts good and it still accelerates going up hills. Now if you know anything about CRD History you'll understand this. The engine light has been on almost since day one, partially since I unplugged the MAP sensor. I haven't done any of the EGR deletion mods available.
Now here is the question. Is there an interest for a vehicle like this? I'm not looking to make a killing as we have gotten 11 years out of it but I do feel it is worth something to the right person. Let me know. You can email me at crashcapt29@gmail.com :JEEPIN:

Post subject: Re: For Sale: 2005 Liberty Sport CRD
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:03 am 
LOST Newbie

crashcapt29 wrote:
Hey guys, First off I am in the Fort Worth, TX area. We have a Blue 05 Liberty Sport CRD 4x4. We are the original owners. I am going to be putting it up for sale as a Drivable Project or a Running Parts vehicle. Let me explain. The vehicle has 375k on the odometer, The engine and front sub-assembly has about 100k, Transmission was rebuilt last year. Turbo has been replaced, radiator replaced, fuel manifold replaced, 4x4 works perfect and A/C is cold. Body is straight and has never been in a major accident. Interior is decent and I have replaced the drivers seat with an electric one. I also added chrome step bars. Original options: Tow package, Moon Roof, Sat Radio, Cargo Cover, Rear differential lock, trans cooler, Oil cooler, Block heater.
The engine runs good but does smoke some. I recently did a motor flush x2 which really helped with power and less smoke. transmission shifts good and it still accelerates going up hills. Now if you know anything about CRD History you'll understand this. The engine light has been on almost since day one, partially since I unplugged the MAP sensor. I haven't done any of the EGR deletion mods available.
Now here is the question. Is there an interest for a vehicle like this? I'm not looking to make a killing as we have gotten 11 years out of it but I do feel it is worth something to the right person. Let me know. You can email me at crashcapt29@gmail.com :JEEPIN:

I have had an 05 CRD Liberty for just over a year, I love it, have put some $$ in it but it's a very enjoyable car to drive. People can't believe it's a diesel. I would believe there's interest in it. From the wilds of South Dakota

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk