It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:23 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

We just finished the install. :D Thanks everyone for the help. Things went pretty smoothly. Thanks to the instructions here and a lengthy conversation with Quinn we were prepared. The wind is blowing about 45 knots right now so I will have to gets pics at another time. I haven't put on my Rubicons yet. I wanted the lift to settle and I havn't done the pinch welds up front yet. My wife came by the shop just as we put it on the ground and all she said was WOW! :shock: It looks great. Thanks again to everyone here. This site and everyone that uses it is awesome.

By the way there were three other guys that had Libertys who were very interested in my lift. I gave them AllJs web site and told them to check it out. There was also a guy there with a CJ that asked why would you lift a Liberty. :roll: I told him next time he went wheelin give me a call and I would have to show him what it was capable of. :twisted:

Gary

Frankenlift,MOABS,Mopar Roof Basket, Pet Partition, Neoprene seat covers,Flowmaster Deltaflow 50,PIAA 580 series Fogs, Rusty's Gas Tank skid, Rock Lizard Skink Sliders (Soon to be installed diff cover and Monitor Front Bumper)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2056418