It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 05 Renegade Foglights
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:49 am 
LOST Member

I am going to put some foglights on the bumper of my 04. Has anyone done this, and if so, can you give me some tips? Thanks!

RockFather 2.5" Suspension Lift
RAM Brush Guard
Monroe Front Struts
BFGoodrich LT245/75R16 All Terrain T/A Tires

1998 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
4" Rough Country Series 2 Lift
Road Armor Bumpers
BFGoodrich 33" All Terrain T/A Tires

Post subject: Re: 05 Renegade Foglights
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:55 pm 
LOST Addict

kicks6000 wrote:
I am going to put some foglights on the bumper of my 04. Has anyone done this, and if so, can you give me some tips? Thanks!

the subject line says 05 renegade foglights. Does that mean that you are going to retrofit the 05 renegade lights onto an 04? Or is your renegade an 05 and you somehow don't have fogs already? The bumpers on the 04 and 05 are different - the 05 is a flat bumper while the 04 and previous have the foglight holes and the sides are up a little.

In either case, I'd suggest against that - the foglights on the renny aren't all that exciting. Just get a pair of hellas or something instead, you'll save a lot of money and get a better light. The only time I'd suggest retrofitting 05 renegade fogs would be on an 05 Rocky Mountain Edition. They really should have had the Renegade fogs on there anyway.

Post subject: Re: 05 Renegade Foglights
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:36 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Se7enLC wrote:
kicks6000 wrote:
The only time I'd suggest retrofitting 05 renegade fogs would be on an 05 Rocky Mountain Edition. They really should have had the Renegade fogs on there anyway.

Tell me about it. I did not understand that at all. Anyway I think I am going to go the Hella route the stock lights don't hold up over time and offroading. The only thing is I havn't taken my bumper off yet so I am not sure what I have to mount to under there. Maybe I will look at it this weekend.

Frankenlift,MOABS,Mopar Roof Basket, Pet Partition, Neoprene seat covers,Flowmaster Deltaflow 50,PIAA 580 series Fogs, Rusty's Gas Tank skid, Rock Lizard Skink Sliders (Soon to be installed diff cover and Monitor Front Bumper)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2056418