It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:56 pm 
LOST Member

maybe a rental KK is a good idea .. would give you a feel for what would be good improvements for it...

Skink super sliders

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:29 pm 
LOST Member

Tokyojoe wrote:
I love this one

What's a "Trunk Monkey"?

2002 Liberty, salsa red
1997 Wrangler, dark green

PSN ID: David_Lucas (Burnout: Paradise, Battlefield: Bad Company/Bad Company2)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:49 pm 
LOST Member

David Jr wrote:

What's a "Trunk Monkey"?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RCUBxgdKZ_Y

Skink super sliders

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:58 pm 
clean machine
clean machine

That's flippin hilarious!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:22 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Rock Lizard wrote:
Hey guys, sorry I haven't gotten back to the messages, emails, voicemails, etc. I'm getting through these things slowly, but they are coming. I know some of you are needing things for Moab. A few off the top of my head that I plan to ship out sometime next week are rear bumpers for 0311_Doc and bugnout, and sliders for riptricket and bbo. Several others as well, I just don't have their LOST names, but small dents in the waiting list are being made. I know Troy is going to be in Moab the full week. I'm not sure yet how long I can come out for if I can. If I do, my jeep is toast right now, so I'll probably have to rough it in a rental KK.

SAAAWEEEEEEEETTTTTT :twisted:

Thanks Marty....... :D

other mods coming soon...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:45 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Marty, no rush for mine I hope. I ordered mine when I was back in Iraq (kdnelson03@gmail was my email) but I won't be home to put it on till May. Thanks again for your support again though, great products and am looking foward to your future products.

Ken

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:08 pm 
LOST Member

bbo wrote:
David Jr wrote:

What's a "Trunk Monkey"?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RCUBxgdKZ_Y

Thanks, i love it :lol: .

2002 Liberty, salsa red
1997 Wrangler, dark green

PSN ID: David_Lucas (Burnout: Paradise, Battlefield: Bad Company/Bad Company2)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:37 am 
LOST Member

Hi any updates lately anyone?

Skink super sliders

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:21 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I haven't heard from Marty about my Rear Bumper yet... but im sure its getting worked on. just don't think Ill be using it at Moab this year.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:47 pm 
LOST Addict

he told me my super sliders were gunna be here last week or the week before, but i can't complain, i have been waiting since august or september...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:52 pm 
LOST Member

[quote="riptricket"]he told me my super sliders were gunna be here last week or the week before, but i can't complain, i have been waiting since august or september...[/quote]

same here ... musta been late Sept or early Oct (present from the wife) ... I can't wait to put mine on ... I'll be saving for the 4" lift then .. it should be well tested on CRD's by the time I save up the $$ ...

Skink super sliders

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:23 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Rock Lizard wrote:
Hey guys, sorry I haven't gotten back to the messages, emails, voicemails, etc. I'm getting through these things slowly, but they are coming. I know some of you are needing things for Moab. A few off the top of my head that I plan to ship out sometime next week are rear bumpers for 0311_Doc and bugnout, and sliders for riptricket and bbo. Several others as well, I just don't have their LOST names, but small dents in the waiting list are being made. I know Troy is going to be in Moab the full week. I'm not sure yet how long I can come out for if I can. If I do, my jeep is toast right now, so I'll probably have to rough it in a rental KK.

Hey Marty what ever happened to this ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:36 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Has the towel been picked back up, yet? :wink:

Frankenlifted
Al's A-Arms
Stock Skids
235/70/16 Cooper Discoverer HTPs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:53 am 
LOST Newbie

QuestMan wrote:
Has the towel been picked back up, yet? :wink:

Yeah, What he said:)

If so, I will have a large order comin your way soon. So fire up the welder!

Brad

Frankenlift Premium
JBA A-Arms (Gen IV)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:54 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I talked to Marty a couple days ago about my order and he switched to a new suplier (old one was doubling prices). So he's basicly starting over getting all the stuff set right with them but it sounds like a better quality company and the stuff is going to be even better. But he's working over time still trying to get caught up, poor guy. I just have to remember, good things come to those that wait....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:40 pm 
Lifetime Member & Advertising Vendor

Actually, my prices went up a lot more than double. My manufacturer I was using jacked my prices way up to pay for their new building. I can't afford to sell rear bumpers fully assembled for $8-900 when my cost for just cut and formed parts for me to put together went up to over $1100 each. I have a few bumpers left to finish from the batch prior to this, so any of those orders placed before 2008 I have. I am working with a new programer and manufacturer, so hopefully things will get moving again real soon. Prices on steel went way up in the last two months as well. 2x2x3/16" tube that I use for sliders went up over 30%, as well as the other material I use for sliders. I'm trying to keep prices close to what I was selling for, but they do have to go up a little. Better a little bit as steel goes up, than wait until I can't absorb all the little price jumps and then throw on a huge increase at once.

I am almost caught up though, thank god. A couple rear bumpers and some carriers left, a few sets of sliders left that will be done by next weekend, and a roof rack. In between everything, I have also been working on some new stuff, and working with some other manufacturers on new products. Got the new Riddler diff cover prototype in to test fit. The JeepinbyAl 4" kit is finally right and been run through one of the toughest trails in Colorado, so it has our stamp of approval, and a few other secret squirrel things going on. I am getting some new tools next month and am stock piling materials so I will always have an inventory from now on. The new jig I am using for sliders and the slight changes in design are going to make assembly much faster and easier. With an inventory of precut parts, turnaround time on a slider order will be less than three days, atleast that is the goal.

So, once I get the inventory amount built up that I have in mind, the new tools, the new products designed, and the new manufacturer up and running, I'll be back in business. If you need things that I don't manufacture, like lift kits, arms, etc., I can still take those orders, but if you want my products, email/pm/call and get on the list. I am not going to take anymore money for orders until I have product ready to sell. I'm restructuring this entire business, and want to do it right this time. The last four years have been a huge learning experience, and think I can do it 100 times better this time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:15 pm 
LOST Member

Sounds like you've got it all figured out!! Glad to hear it to...I've got my eye on one of them there fancy roof racks!!!! :)

-Ryan

Cargo Shelf
Warn SDB-160 Driving Lights
5 MOAB's with Firestone Destination A/T's
245/70/16

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:21 pm 
LOST Addict

got the new riddler diff cover in to test fit huh? I spoke with them 2 weeks ago and and they said that they weren't going to have that done for a long time. They weren't even working on it and had no expectations for it being done........

L.O.S.T. #225019
2003 Sport 4x4
Patriot Blue w/ trail rash
Flex-Zilla 4" Lift
TrailRash hi-lift mounts
Other stuff you wish you had :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:51 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Jeep4me99 wrote:
got the new riddler diff cover in to test fit huh? I spoke with them 2 weeks ago and and they said that they weren't going to have that done for a long time. They weren't even working on it and had no expectations for it being done........
Well we got to test them first,takes some time.At least the new Riddler diff covers have no welds to leak,they look awesome also!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:39 pm 

Jeep4me99 wrote:

I gots da hookup! :twisted: It's not in production, it is a prototype for me to test fit. As soon as I give Tim the thumbs up if no problems on the test fit, then they will go into production. I've been pretty persuasive on him getting these things rolling. Too many 8.25's out there with XJ's, KJ's, and KK's to not get these into production ASAP. Figure about 6-8 weeks if there are no problems with the prototype.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next