It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mopar nutzert question
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:13 pm 
Jeep-O-Caching
Jeep-O-Caching

are there 2 different styles? newer/older? the one on the left came with my tranny skid and the one one the right which got mangled while installing and popped out while trying to tighten up the bolt that came with the transfer case skid. I borrowed one from the tranny skid to finish installing the transfer case skid but now I need another one. Any help/ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:39 pm 
LOST Addict

That is the nutzert part. When I put my skid on I got 2 of them with it but also a rivet that you put in first and tighten the nutzert in with. Then you put the bolt in.

The part # are 6503571....124B1 Screw......and 6505294AA.....124B1 Rivet I bought 2 of each to have extra and they were $8.40 for all at the dealer. These are the numbers on the invoice that I have and mine is an 05 KJ.

I am not sure if they changed for different years, but that is what I have.

Hope this helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:34 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

When my nutzerts gave out, I just drilled through the crossmember and put in a 1/2" x 4" bolt. By using a bolt with a rounded end, it no longer catches those pesky rocks that like to eat the bolt head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:08 pm 
Jeep-O-Caching
Jeep-O-Caching

Albert wrote:
That is the nutzert part. When I put my skid on I got 2 of them with it but also a rivet that you put in first and tighten the nutzert in with. Then you put the bolt in.

The part # are 6503571....124B1 Screw......and 6505294AA.....124B1 Rivet I bought 2 of each to have extra and they were $8.40 for all at the dealer. These are the numbers on the invoice that I have and mine is an 05 KJ.

I am not sure if they changed for different years, but that is what I have.

Hope this helps.

Everywhere else I look they show 6506644AA for the nutsert part#. I am wondering if your number is for the bigger one or the smaller 1? I guess I will find out as I just ordered a couple using your part# from my dealer. If they are the smaller ones I am going to see if they can get the larger ones instead.

Post subject: Re: Mopar nutzert question
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:21 pm 
LOST Newbie

I recently installed a transmission skid pan on my 05 liberty and it came with the hex threaded inserts and a installation tool. I wanted to get some more and found that the part number from mopar no longer stocked. The mounting parts and install tool were packaged from AVK industrial products.
I found their website
http://avkfasteners.com/products.AH.php

the part number for these special rivnuts is ( AHS3T-1015-38 ) This is for a 10x1.5 mm threaded nut

another online catalog https://www.huyett.com/getmedia/37de0ca ... -RevA.aspx

ARP studs new lifters and rockers new water pump re-manufactured injectors timing and serpentine belts
list still growing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:19 am 
LOST Member

Since I own may kj crd's and I fix them and sell them also I get my hex zerts online, this is the best price and how I get mine

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25-HEX-BODY-ST ... XQupJRF6FB

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:04 am 
LOST Member

Admins, can we make some of this info a sticky? Even if its a new post with just the part numbers. Seems like this comes up all the time.

92 XJ 4.0, AW4, NP242, 31s, 1.75 spacer, ZJ V8 coils, double cherokee leaf pack, 2 inch shackles, dnynomax exhaust, magnaflow cat, front hooks & rear hitch, gas tank skid, front skid, warn t-case skid