It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ARB Bumper
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:40 pm 
LOST Newbie

So I'm installing the ARB bumper on my 2006 CRD and can't make heads or tail out of the stock fog light part of the instructions. I took one out and can't seem to make it fit in the fog light bezel that came with the bumper. The pigtail connectors that came with the bumper don't fit into the stock connectors and the instructions keep referring to the existing fog lights being either a pre 2013 Toyoda or a 2013 Toyoda. What's Toyoda have to do with a Jeep and bumper for a jeep?

Those of you who have the ARB bumper what is your fog light setup? Let see some pic's of your ARB bumper setups.

Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had in a way you don't understand.

See also: Wizard, Magician.

Post subject: Re: ARB Bumper
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:27 am 
LOST Member

I think that applies to the 02-04 models only. 05+ have fog lights in the grille that do not need to relocate ti the bumper...i thought.

92 XJ 4.0, AW4, NP242, 31s, 1.75 spacer, ZJ V8 coils, double cherokee leaf pack, 2 inch shackles, dnynomax exhaust, magnaflow cat, front hooks & rear hitch, gas tank skid, front skid, warn t-case skid

Post subject: Re: ARB Bumper
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:35 am 
LOST Newbie

The bumper completely covers the stock fog lights in the grill. I'm just going to let them stay and not use the stock fog lights.
installed a set of PIAA reverse LED lights and couldn't be happier. Way more light than the stock garbage.

Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had in a way you don't understand.

See also: Wizard, Magician.