It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Front right brake hose for 4" lift
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:38 am 
LOST Member

I bought a JBA 4" lift 7-8 years ago, and it had braided stainless hoses for the brakes. The front right hose has blown out. JBA says they don't sell them anymore, and I'm waiting to hear back from them, who the old source was. In the meantime, I am looking for an alternative. I've see Sasquatch sells a pair for $180 and they look very universal. The old JBAs were more tailored to the KJ. Anyone know of a source for these?

JBA 4" lift, IRO Tri-link w/ wwdiesel bracket, JBA sliders, 235/85-16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, Mercedes Benz forged ultralight wheels, Weeks stage 1 and 2, Weeks lift pump and harness, Weeks battery tray and AGM battery, GDE tune, Suncoast TC, updated front pump, HDS 001 T-stat, ARP studs, Front and rear Detroit/Eaton Truetrac LSD.

Post subject: Re: Front right brake hose for 4" lift
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:21 pm 

Dent wrote:
I bought a JBA 4" lift 7-8 years ago, and it had braided stainless hoses for the brakes. The front right hose has blown out. JBA says they don't sell them anymore, and I'm waiting to hear back from them, who the old source was. In the meantime, I am looking for an alternative. I've see Sasquatch sells a pair for $180 and they look very universal. The old JBAs were more tailored to the KJ. Anyone know of a source for these?

Goodridge Part No: 4-15519 is vehicle specific for Jeep Liberty 02-07 according to their web site. :google:

Goodridge Parts Catalog wrote:
https://us.goodridge.com/parts/p15519jeepliberty
JEEP LIBERTY
Brake Hose Kit--Hose Length: Extended +4 inch
Part No 4-15519
Automotive DOT-Compliant G-Stop brakeline kit, Stainless Braided Hose for OE Replacement
VEHICLE FITMENT
MAKE: JEEP
MODEL: LIBERTY
STYLE: JEEP LIBERTY All Models
YEAR: 2002 - 2007

Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch
IronrockArms/wwdieselMount

98 Dodge Cummins 24 Valve

Post subject: Re: Front right brake hose for 4" lift
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:27 am 
LOST Member

I have the goodridge kit (2 inch lift) and it is good quality. When i bought mine, shipping took a while, maybe they are made to order....maybe it'll be faster now than when I got mine...but they are a solid product.

92 XJ 4.0, AW4, NP242, 31s, 1.75 spacer, ZJ V8 coils, double cherokee leaf pack, 2 inch shackles, dnynomax exhaust, magnaflow cat, front hooks & rear hitch, gas tank skid, front skid, warn t-case skid