It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Our Forum Name???
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:52 am 
LOST Addict

I've taken it upon myself to start a drive to change our forum name to "AZ LOST JEEPS"

I asked the club officers about it this last summer right after the design for the new decals was approved. It must of slipped their minds, or they just put on the back burner for whatever reason because I never heard back from them one way or the other.

My reason for bringing this up is my fetish for paying attention to detail... the main LOST forum name was changed to "LOST JEEPS" awhile back. All of our new decals have been changed to say "AZ LOST JEEPS". On the other hand our forum name continues to read "AZ LOST".

So once again I ask the question, are there any plans to bring the forum name inline with our decals and the letterhead on the hold harmless forms??

What say you AZ LOST JEEPS members?? Do we:

- Change it
- Leave it
- Don't care

It's an AZ LOST JEEPS thing....
other folks don't understand!!

Last edited by AZKJ on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:29 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I already said I would liek to keep it but overall I don't think it matters and the group if I remember correctly overall were cool with changing it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:22 pm 
LOST Addict

Neatus wrote:
I already said I would liek to keep it but overall I don't think it matters and the group if I remember correctly overall were cool with changing it.

Okay, sorry... I don't remember you saying you would like to keep it as is... AZ LOST. I'll show your vote above as "leave it" The same goes with actually doing the name change. I don't remember anyone saying to move forward with it and do it. The last Beth told me when she posted in the Officer's forum about it, one of the moderators said to let him know and he'd change it. Nobody replied to him and it's on the back burner as far as I know. You may want to check the other forum to see if anything was really decided upon. I'll ask Beth to check it for me when she gets home this evening.

Anyway, it was just a suggestion to bring everything inline.... I just hate it when questions don't get answered, or people just drag their feet. Nothing ever gets done that way.

If I'm out of line posting this drive here on the forum, then please delete the thread. We can always bring it up for a vote at the next semi-annual membership meeting, right??

It's an AZ LOST JEEPS thing....
other folks don't understand!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:57 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I think it was in a string of emails and not on the board. I don't have access to my email but I believe I was the only one wanting to keep it. I don't have very strong feelings to it either way so you can go ahead and put me down to change it if it makes us more in line with the rest of the club.