It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: getting work done in the valley
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:47 pm 
LOST Member

So, I'm new, and I have a shop that has helped with my mods so far (lift, etc.). website: http://www.bdmcustoms.net A coworker that has a TJ recommended them.

Really good guys, good prices, and extremely knowledgable in my opinion, but I have to say they are clueless when it comes to the kj. Sure, they can take a look at it and give me some advice, but I kind of feel like I'm bringing my kid to a vet instead of a doctor when I bring my kj in there. They have a general idea, but they are kind of learning as they go I think.

Is there a good shop you guys recommend in the valley that has some experience with kj's, or even specializes in them? :?

--- '05 KJ sport--- 3.7L V6 auto --- 16" Amer Racing Mojaves (teflon coated) --- 2.5" daystar lift w/ BFG K/O AT 245/75/16 & rear OME N132L shocks --- Mopar Front/Trans/Tranf Skid --- front/rear tow hooks --- Cobra CB w/ 24" Firestik --- custom rear cargo area shelf --- 10" bazooka bass tube ---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:32 pm 
LOST Addict

^^^^^ You might want to call and give them a heads up. I got this warning when I clicked on your link above....

It's an AZ LOST JEEPS thing....
other folks don't understand!!

Last edited by AZKJ on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:39 am 
LOST Junkie

I've always gone to 4wheeler's on Washington. I was their first KJ. I take mine to them for suspension and 4-wheel drive issues. They don't do engine work (as far as I know). For engine and other typical work I go to 25th St. Auto. It's a small shop near 24th and Indian School. Both can be pricey, but I trust their work.

Todd