It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:33 pm 
LOST Junkie

Hey Gabe,
Welcome, Yes AZ does have it's own stickers. Right now we are undergoing a slight design change with it, so I believe Vern is out of them. If you join AZ LOST you'll get a set along with a state membership into AZ4WDA. http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=39608

You gonna make it to FITS next month, be great to have some new faces aboard.

Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:20 am 
LOST Newbie

Hi just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Preston and I attended the Mojave Road Expedition May 2009. I met a few of you on that run that was led by AJ who is also a member of the Phoenix East Valley 4x4 Meetup Group of which I am a part of. I just want to say that I really enjoyed that run and would look forward to running with you all again.

Thanks,

-Preston

P.S. Here's a link to the pics I took from that run:

http://picasaweb.google.com/pkess3/MojaveRoad#

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:36 am 
Master of the Blender

Welcome Preston! I wasn't able to make the run but I Hope to meet you on the trail someday 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:51 am 
LOST Addict

Preston... what a nice surprise seeing you log in here!! We'll be looking forward to seeing you and Jessica on some of our runs.

My favorite run is Trick or Jeep held in October... not so much for what trail we run, but for the fun afterwards and the pot luck chili fest. Everyone brings a pot of their homemade chili and we toss it all into one large pot. The different chili recipes everyone brings somehow blends very well and it turns out to be some of the best homemade chili I ever ate. We usually have corn bread and what other odds and ends folks bring. Oh, did I mention it's on over nighter? Mike should be working on the dates and location for this years event. If I'm not mistaken, he was talking about it being in the Yuma area this year. Last year it was at the Cochise Stronghold near Douglas.

Thanks for the pictures!!

Don't be a stranger!!

AJ and Beth

It's an AZ LOST JEEPS thing....
other folks don't understand!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:53 am 
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

hey guys, I'm in the wrong realm here for now, but in about a year, I will be moving to Arizona

I just graduated hs in Illinois, I am going to a community college because I have 2 jobs that pay very well for being my age so I'm taking advantage of that until I want to goto a 4 year.

I was accepted to the business school at Arizona St. in Tempe also accepted to U of A for the gen ed, so I'm leaning towards ASU still, so I hope to get to know you guys a bit better here as I will hope to move there and get into the LOST chapter over there

Thank you, hope to talk to yall

Steve

Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:20 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

STINGN wrote:
hey guys, I'm in the wrong realm here for now, but in about a year, I will be moving to Arizona

I just graduated hs in Illinois, I am going to a community college because I have 2 jobs that pay very well for being my age so I'm taking advantage of that until I want to goto a 4 year.

I was accepted to the business school at Arizona St. in Tempe also accepted to U of A for the gen ed, so I'm leaning towards ASU still, so I hope to get to know you guys a bit better here as I will hope to move there and get into the LOST chapter over there

Thank you, hope to talk to yall

Steve

Steve,

I'm a grad student in History at ASU. If you don't mind the heat, you will love it there! Hope to see you in the fall.

GDE Eco Tune, GDE TCM Tune, Bauer 203* Tstat, Amsoil EaA 201 Filter, Clean MAP, Samco CAC Hoses, Magnaflow Muffler #12226.
New Mopar Fuel Filter, K&N Filterminder, Fumoto Oil Drain Valve
225/75R16 Hankook Dynapros

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:57 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hi all,

I have a stone stock 2006 that will eventually get a lift/slightly larger tires, etc. For now, I use it to pull a trailer from Tucson to Arroyo Seco in NM for motorcycle track days.

Before I take it off road, I have lots to purchase...skids/rock rails bare minimum.

See ya around,
Ben

Post subject: Re: Roll Call AZ Members Sign in!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:40 am 
LOST Newbie

Hello everyone! I'm a new member here and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Eric, and I live in Tempe, AZ. I recently purchased a KJ and have been lovin it since! Would love to tag along on some trips with you guys! Look forward to meeting everyone!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:35 am 
LOST Junkie

Welcome fellas. Plan on coming out to FITS V in March. It'll be fun!

TL

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:41 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hey there everyone,
I have been a member for about a year or so, but haven't made it out to any group runs yet. My wife actually owns the Liberty, I am the matainance tech..lol Anyways, the jeep has a 2.5 lift and has done well on every drive so far with Glamis being the biggest test so far. We look forward to getting out with you guys and gals soon! See you around.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:46 pm 
LOST Junkie

NWood, welcome to the AZ Lost group. You'll have to make your first run with the gang at FITS. It'll be a great way to meet everybody and check out the different rides.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:59 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hey guys-

Wendy here in Mesa, AZ

Yee Haw!
:BANANA:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:12 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

w00t w00t

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:01 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hey guys im Taylor I am new to this website and glad to see that there is some kind of jeep group other than wranglers out here in AZ. Friends give me crap for having a liberty but how can you go wrong when I bought mine for 500 bucks!! Just thought I would hello seeing as im trying to join the AZ Lost group, i need to lift my jeep. Which would be the best 3in lift? Would 265/75R16 tires fit under there too? Im new to this whole jeep and lift stuff but I learn fast. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:05 pm 
LOST Addict

Welcome!!

I don't have a lift on my Liberty. You might want to post in the main AZ LOST forum and ask the same question again. It would most likely get more responses.

It's an AZ LOST JEEPS thing....
other folks don't understand!!

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:14 pm 
LOST Junkie

Disbro,

What are your goals for your lift? How will you be using your KJ? Coil spacers are a good start, but if your existing stock suspension is old, then I'd recommend going straight for a suspension lift (longer coils), such as the Frankenlift, etc.

Todd

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:48 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Welcome dude....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:13 pm 
LOST Newbie

whats up arizonians? im ryan, married, live west of phoenix in avondale. originally from the northeast but out here on orders to luke. love my kk but its stock for now. looking/saving for a lift right now. hope to see some of you gus out on the trails. im usually just messin around by PIR down the road from my house. and ive been out to watson rd a few times

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:40 pm 
LOST Junkie

Jeepgreen,
Avondale heh, driving around PIR, Watson Road....
I am surprised you have'nt seen me. I reside right by PIR!

But , welcome and you bet we will see you on the trails but...
Look forward to the next major event ... plan on it for the weekend right before Holloween weekend ....
Trick or Jeep 2010!
Organized trails, street only event but especially a chili montage/ costume party tied with weekend camping! Keep an eve on the AZ section for all the details...

Roland

215x85 LRD BFG Commercial A/T's, Rola Rack, V6 airbox, Fumoto valve
10K winch, B5 Biodiesel (ULSD CP3 lube)
Its a Diesel baby!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:23 am 
LOST Newbie

Silverdiesel wrote:
Jeepgreen,
Avondale heh, driving around PIR, Watson Road....
I am surprised you have'nt seen me. I reside right by PIR!

But , welcome and you bet we will see you on the trails but...
Look forward to the next major event ... plan on it for the weekend right before Holloween weekend ....
Trick or Jeep 2010!
Organized trails, street only event but especially a chili montage/ costume party tied with weekend camping! Keep an eve on the AZ section for all the details...

Roland

yea i live about 1 mile or 2 north on el mirage. i will be lookin for you now. i was lookin at the even the other day, looks like the az thread gets alot of action, i like that. not sure if i can make it to that one but ill be around to some in the future im sure. im a pretty big noob at the "driving off-road skill" so i might need some pointers on my first trip out

see ya around

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next