It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: my Arizona Visit.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm 
LOST Member

it seems that between the 24th- and 27th of november i will be in phoenix AZ. this also happen to be the week of my Birthday(the 25th) so im asking for any information on thing to dude in phoenix for fun. i was thinking of just renting a 4X4 hitting som trials.

Post subject: Re: my Arizona Visit.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:08 pm 
LOST Member

Lots to do and see in the greater Phoenix area, just depends on your tastes and what you like to do. Just be prepared to rent / have access to a vehicle; this really isn't a walking around town, and the public transportation here sucks. If nightlife is your thing Tempe and Scottsdale both have lots of happenin' places to satisfy your desires. Museums, zoos, botanical garden, scenic drives, and plenty of other things to see and do round these parts. You are coming at a pretty decent time of year too; it should be pleasant weather wise.

If you do end up renting a 4x4 and want to hit some trails, just post up in here and someone will show you what real wheeling is all about. I'd be down any day except the 27th (I work weekends). There are plenty of places to wheel within a short distance from the PHX area.

Post subject: Re: my Arizona Visit.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:20 pm 
LOST Member

cool i an outdoors kinda guy so i think im gonna rent a wrangler(it actually cheaper then a libby) im sure i go out pub crawling. the garden sound cool. i dont know about the zoo, its kind of a down grade from living in a reserve but will see. thank for the tips. to bad barret jackson already passed.