It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mingus Mountain - Thanksgiving Weekend
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:16 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Hello AZ LOST!!!

Some of you are aware of the Expedition Portal forum. Well in the Four Corners Section at the top I've been helping in getting together a Thanksgiving gathering up on Mingus Mountain. IT was started by another ExPo member but I've kinda taken over a bit with the organization. I'd like to spread the word to you guys and see if you'll be able to meetup and partake as well in the fun!! I plan on bringing a deep fryer and a turkey and perhaps a sweet potato casserole.

Mingus Mountain is located in the Black Hills region of the Tonto National Forest. Meaning that it is up near where Trick-or-Jeep was just two weeks back. Below you will find the link to the thread that was started at ExPo so let me know here (if you don't have an account there) what you'd like to bring or if your coming and I can add you and your co-pilot(s) and dish(es) to the list.

THANKS!!

-Scott

AEV 3.5" RS Lift; Schrockworks FR bumper and Warn 9.5ti winch; Cobra 75 CB; Rigid 50" LED light bar; Adventure Trailers (AT Overland) JK Kitchen setup in the cargo area.
Southern L.O.S.T. # 236487