It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MOAB 2011 TRIP - 25 JUNE - 4 JULY
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:56 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Hey AZ LOST FOLKS!!!

My old Jeep Club from the Midsouth is planning a trip to Moab for the last week of June and also doing some wheeling in CO as well leading up to the 4th of July holiday. I'm hoping to head out and meet some of the crew that week up in Moab and run some trails and thought I'd get the word out to yall as well and see if anyone else would be interested in tagging along as well. Below is a link to the thread discussion on the trip.

http://midsouthjeeps.com/forums/viewtop ... 15&t=13326

I was looking in to a house or condo rental for groups that might be willing to bunk up since we found that they are usually cheaper than trying to do the whole hotel route.

The dates listed in the subject line is their schedule dates for driving out to Moab and wheeling both there and in CO and returning home. I plan on just wheeling and doing touristy things in Moab and then returning home just prior to the Holiday weekend most likely. Let me know what your thoughts are on this and maybe we can plan a little AZ LOST showing.

-Scott

AEV 3.5" RS Lift; Schrockworks FR bumper and Warn 9.5ti winch; Cobra 75 CB; Rigid 50" LED light bar; Adventure Trailers (AT Overland) JK Kitchen setup in the cargo area.
Southern L.O.S.T. # 236487

Post subject: Re: MOAB 2011 TRIP - 25 JUNE - 4 JULY
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:05 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Go to Discover Moab web site there is some good info on condos. We rented one last year is was nice to have a garage to repair the jeeps. :lol: We went in July a couple of years ago it will be hot but you are probably used to that.

2003 KJ Renegade, 5 speed, frankenlifted,Al's a Arms 4.5,Moabs 245/75/16 BFG KM2's, custom rock rails, full Mopar skids, Hella ff220 lights,Hd cooling,Front DTT,Riddler diff cover,Rola safari rack,Cobra 29 peaked & tuned.

Pastafari Alum, Pink shovel recipient

Post subject: Re: MOAB 2011 TRIP - 25 JUNE - 4 JULY
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:35 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Yea the last two times i've been have been in the summer and the weather was perfect both times, mid-90s at the most hot from what i remember. The nights were very comfortable too. I had found a link to some condos through the local Century21 realtor up in that area and they have quite a few properties and that is the off season so they are really cheap for 3 bdrm places. There is even a 10-person/5bdrm home for only $295 a night!!

Thank you for the other lead though, I'll certainly check them out as well!!

-Scott

AEV 3.5" RS Lift; Schrockworks FR bumper and Warn 9.5ti winch; Cobra 75 CB; Rigid 50" LED light bar; Adventure Trailers (AT Overland) JK Kitchen setup in the cargo area.
Southern L.O.S.T. # 236487