It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD for Sale- Phoenix AZ
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:03 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hello Everyone,
I am selling my navy blue 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD as-is for $5,000.
Previous life:
I have known the previous owners. Was used as a work vehicle to drive back and forth between retail stores. Previous owner did not know to replace the timing belt and so of course it jumped time at 155,000 miles. This is when I acquired the vehicle. It was running, rough, but running when I took possession of it to fix it.
Current condition:
It is currently sitting at the mechanic shop waiting for a new owner. This is a great mechanic shop that specializes in German engines.
They have replaced:
-all the rockers with brand new
-new OEM water pump
-timing belt kit (OEM)
-new cam sprockets
-had the turbo rebuilt
-top end rebuilt
Mechanic says compression in all cylinders is good.
Needs to be fixed:
Mechanic says there is an electrical issue between the cam and crank sensors. This is the only thing left to fix and then it will be running again. We were on our way to completely fixing the vehicle when we decided to buy a house instead :) We since then asked the mechanic to put it on the back burner and then decided to sell instead. Mechanic says only about $500 left of time and labor to fix the electrical issue. Mechanic says, once it is running it is easily worth $8,000. It was running when the repairs started so we know it will run.
We were excited to use the vehicle as it still has a lot of life in it. Let it be yours!
Message or email me for details