It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:39 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

When I bougtht my Renny in 02, they came with step rails, and not rock rails. I bought a pair of rock rails from Rocky Road http://www.rocky-road.com/kjrockrail.html If I were to do it again, I would go thru All J Products (www.boulderbars.com) Quinn and those guys know just about EVERYTHING you can know about a liberty and they treat you well. I think they're prices are pretty comparable to the MOPAR ones and in the case of quality, you aren't going to beat those ones from All J. The Jeep will break before those do!

As for the logo, I've got a buddy of mine who actually is anartist working on the logo.

As for the warrenty, you can put one on and it will NOT void your warrenty. The only thing Jeep will say is that if you try to claim something about the lift or the suspension, they won't cover it, everything else will still be covered in your bumper to bumper warrenty!

Take it easy!

ADAM

L.O.S.T. Lifetime Member #0802
Borla Dual Exhaust, Sound system, Street Scene Grill
Peanut-Butter Mag Lite Mod, EVIC Install, K&N Air Filter
Custom Cactus Green Interior
Bridgestone A/T Revo Tires

Post subject: Logo
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:58 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hey I gave a sketch idea to a designer as well ( retired microsoft guy his team designed the xbox) See what he gets out of my poor sketch. He is working on it too. Hey at least we will have 2 to choose from. Any one else out there get on the ball and lets see what you can come up with.
I dont want BB's at this time I am more concerned with engine and fuel tank protection. Your renny came with that stock correct? Hey Ill buy your light bar off of you? Got any wheels? Im bone stock for now but time will tell.
Hey Ill keep this board informed when I go out next. I have a few buddies that have Rangers actually there are three of them so I could use the support representing the Jeep. Should be soon I-90 perhaps.
L8tr

*SUPPORT OUR TROOPS*

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2133013

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:57 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

All my skid plates came stock yes. I know there is a forum right now in the general discusson area about how to get cheap plate protection. I don't have anything that is worth selling right now, but if it comes about I'll let you know buddy! keep me updated on designs and any trailin info if you go!

Take it easy,

ADAM

Post subject: Reader or Reeder what ever Pit
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:57 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hey Guys and Gals? It looks like I am heading to Reader Pit tomorrow. I know it is a little unplanned....It works like that for me a lot. Any how It is out by Index. There is a lot of dirt bike action which we will be doing but this time I am taking my Liberty. There is some serious terrain and some mellow stuff. I will report back to see if there is anything worth planing a trip for the NW LOST CREW.

If any of you are more spontanious than me and want to go. Benjamins2rt@aol.com I will check it before we leave and give you directions or meet up before the park.

See ya
Ben

*SUPPORT OUR TROOPS*

Post subject: Going going going gone
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:51 am 
LOST Newbie

Ok guys,

I checked my e-mail at 747 am no reply. So I am outa here to Reeder Pit. I have some tough company wish me, 1994 Ranger 4x4 8inches of suspension and 33' tire vs stock bone stock Jeep Liberty 4x4 6 speed 4cly. Have you seen Rocky the movie latley, my Lib is out side and the engine is humming the "Eye of the Tiger"

Its raining Im going training.

Dont forget to eat you oatmeal keep your enging running strong.

L8tr

*SUPPORT OUR TROOPS*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:08 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

hey buddy, sorry I coudn't make it today, I had to work really early and didn't even check the posts! Next time hopefully! Hope you post some pics!!!

ADAM

Post subject: Reiders Pit Intro
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:36 am 
LOST Newbie

Hey Guys this area has everything from service trails to mud bogs , river crossings, and flat out crazy stuff. I kept it mellow toay as I am still bone stock. She still performs great two rivers, many hills, rocks and stumps. No problem.I think I should get some BB's.My buddy came out with his Ranger and CR450f, Just in case I got in over my head.

LETS HOOK UP NW LIBERATORS NEXT SATURDAY ANY TAKERS

*SUPPORT OUR TROOPS*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:42 pm 
Lifetime Member & Advertising Vendor

Ok,
You guys sucked me back in again. I tried this once before and well, lets say it wasn't the greatest time I ever had.

I'm in SoCal next weekend for Off Road Expo, but I'll be back the following weekend. Let's put something together this week, and I'll take you guys around to a few places, see what we can do. Reiter is a great place to go, and my man, you have seen anything yet up there...I've got pics of my 02 in over the hood out there.... Good times!

Anyway, lets make it happen.

Aloha!

Seth

Used to have: 02 Rene w/ SFA Swap. Sold... I'll miss her
New Baby is an 07 1500 Dodge HEMI
6" Lift and lots O Go Fast parts

Post subject: Lets do it.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:15 pm 
LOST Newbie

Reider Pit up to the hood eh?...I believe you because two weeks ago I took the Cr450F up near the Tower. Just before you get there there is about 200 yards of puddles or as I learned the hard way deep booty holes that are hiding like puddles. I hit that hole and had the front fender under the mud,submerged like a frikin submarine. Its is the secluded part of the forrest up there. I have seen some amazing trucks come out of there. People bring them in on trailers. I am a So Cal guy use to paddel tires and dunes. Wheeled LAV-25's for 4 years. Used to rescue rolled H1's.Camp Pen

Hey I am off Sat. I will be there regardless with the Bike and at least two Rangers that need to be put in their place. I am rolling on stock crap but willing to play. The guy with the red Ranger has a good connection with Olympic 4x4 so he is going to hook me up with a discount on my Skyjacker with a free instal . Ill build him a composite deck. Lets get out there and see who sets the bar. Its not the rig its the driver. Bone Stock Ben Do your self a favor and check out the ARB link check the bumper on the lib ( Seths Post).........................WOW%$#$%$#

Adam come on man you have to make it . Bring us one of those cubes of coffe you guys sell. It will come in nice when we are freezing our libs off.

PS. ARB is based in Seattle down town by Lake Union. Seth.?[/img]

*SUPPORT OUR TROOPS*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:36 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Hey guys, that sounds great! Let me know what day you all want to go so I can get it off of work, and then give me directions and I"ll be there! That sounds like great fun! I'll see what I can about coffee!!!

Take it easy ya'll,

ADAM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:20 pm 

Lake Union? I wish! Last I looked, I drove my booty down to Renton this morning.

Ok, here's the deal. I'll take you guys the 16th. Meet in Monroe at the Starbucks in the Fred Myer Parking lot off HWY 2 at 0900. I'll be in the Big booty Green KJ with ARB Stickers all over it. Anyone is welcome...

Trail rules...

If someone gets stuck, you help dig his booty out because it could be you next time, especially at Reiter.

This is in no way an ARB function. I'm just going as a KJ guy who knows the area. So you do anything stupid, it's on you!

Bring a strap, a shovel and some boots you don't mind getting trashed. It's muddy as hell out there this time of year. I should have my winch installed by then, so I can get you out, but you're hooking it up to your rig!

I may sound like I'm patronizing, but last time I went with strangers, it didn't go well. I know the area very well, and can take you from mild to wild out there...so come to play hard and we'll see how it goes.

Post subject: Good deal
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:19 pm 
LOST Newbie

Adam if you want to go out there on the 8th as well as the 16th lef me know. I am going to go out there this weekend and do a little more recon of the trails. Its probabbly a good idea before we go out with Seths Big Green Monster. I have to make sure I dont work on the 16th, It should not be a problem to get it off if I do.

Drop me a line. directions to reider are as follows. 405N to 522East to Highway 2 Go east and then take a left on Reider Road. We should meet in Monroe which is the first town once you get on highway 2. Its really easy to get there. Let me know Ill e-mail you some better directions.

If you cant make it no big deal!
ADAM!!!!!Hold off on the coffe Seths high strung!!
See ya Ben

*SUPPORT OUR TROOPS*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:43 pm 

I'm actually really mellow. Lemme tell you what happened last time:

Dude who will remain nameless decides he wants to try the Sarlac (Big Ole Mud pit on top of Jack's Pass) OK, I tell him his stock rig doesn't have a prayer, but we'll dig him out just the same. Everyone agrees. This is in December, so said mud pit had 6" of ice on the top of it. Little stock KJ drops in and he boots it. Ice cracks, he hits the 35" Swamper sucking rutts, and it's all over. He laughs, gets out, and we get going on excavation. 2 other rigs we're with stop and watch, offering limited assitance. He and I dug our asses off for an hour to get him out. The other 2 guys kinda watched and didn't really do much of anything but piss me off. Driver guy was cool, and we got him out.

Long story short, I'm a little skeptical about taking strangers anymore. I'm a mellow fellow, really. I'm just not all about guys watching me dig out someones rig. Anyway, it's a good time out there. Just don't be that guy! C U Guys in a couple weeks?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:16 pm 
LOST Newbie

Wow you people are actually getting this going! The group spot to meet on the way up to Jack Pass and other fine spots off Rt. 2 is the Dutch Cup Restaurant. Great breakfast and cheap.

May even see snow at 4000' this weekend.

Catch you on the way up this Saturday!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:21 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I'd love to go you guys but saturday is a really busy day for me! :( :( I will ask for the 16th off of work and let you know how that goes! I'd really love to meet up with you guys and we can get this group really going! Sounds like a great plan!

Talk to you soon!

ADAM

Post subject: Kj 41 Kj 41
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:30 pm 
LOST Newbie

It looks like Adam is out and Seth will be at the Expo..So kj 41 It sounds like you are headed to Jacks Pass this Saturday?? Let me know as I was going to go to Reider again and still might. Do you have any intrest in heading to reider. The 16th is a go for me as well. I think I am going to try to fabricate some skids by then depends If I can afford steel right now, pricy stufff even in sheet form.
Let me know kj 41 and I will see if I can get my other party up there as well Ranger guys. Its cool what ever man. I got ahold of better digital camera so we can post some better pics to represent the NW. I took about 2o shoots and only got the 4 I could post and they well SUCK.
I hear ya Seth about being prepared to work your booty off if need be. Got it.
Well Ill look for KJ41's post, Ill post some better pics or Reider ( I may even head up there Friday) be at one with all the @$#% nature and doo doo like that.

Ben

*SUPPORT OUR TROOPS*

Post subject: Welcome back
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:27 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hey Seth,

Welcome back. I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to know that someone with a KJ is now at ARB.

Is TR still there?

At any rate Saturday or Sunday... I'll be there.

-John

Skyjacker Coil Lift
Garvin roofrack
ARB Bumper
ARB airlockers front & back
Airflow Snorkel
Lots of armor
245/65/R16's

http://701Builder.Blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:56 pm 
LOST Newbie

I am in Salem Oregon and there is plenty of KJ's...problem is most of them seem to be owned by commuters and not 4x4 types.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:06 pm 
LOST Member

So what happened? Did you guys go? :?:

Did they go and never come back? :?

Sasquatches? :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:32 pm 
LOST Member

Got 2 Libbys here in the Portland area, My friend lives in Hillsboro (Renagade-2 1/2" lift) he does wheel when he has time...
and I'm in West Linn/ Oregon city wheel with a group www.poorboyoffroad.com
up for a run of libbys sometime.... date permitted..... e'mail bdovers27@yahoo.com