It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Just moved to the Puget Sound area...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:04 am 
LOST Newbie

Hey, I've been lurking for awhile and decided to register. I've got an '05 CRD and loving it so far. I plan to do the Daystar 2.5" spacer lift (would much rather do springs if it was available) and go with 245/75R16 BFG A/T's.

I went out to Tahuya on saturday and had a good time, but the trail was mostly flooded out do to the rain. Are there any other good trails (beginner -> novice) around the area?

Thanks,
-Barry-

P.S. I read about the club you guys tried to start. I'm in both a motorcycle and car club and would love to join a LOST one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:00 am 
LOST Newbie

Hi Barry, welcome to Kitsap County :D . There's now three of us LOST here in Kitsap. I live close by you in Silverdale. Unfortunately, I haven't done anything (off-roading) lately, plus I'm stock 03 sport. Tahuya is the usual place most roaders go. There's a 4x4 parts store in Bremerton (Bayview 4x4) that you can get info on adding lifts, spacers, accessories or just where to go here. You see me running around town in a 03 Flame Red with an Eagle flame on the side, bull bar with lights, and off course LOST logo on the rear glass.

Alastair