It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Whats Up PNW/BC
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:53 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

So its been a long tim since I have been back to my old stomping grounds of the great state of WA. :BANANA: I was a member short lived in NC and looking to do some adventuring here with the group. I was up at Thuyha last weekend and realized that a lift would be helpfull although not needed as i never got stuck and showed those Wrangler non belivers what a KJ could do :goink:
Look forward to some adventuring coming up. I am slowly but surly puting my build list together to make a great libby. :JEEPIN:

2006 Jeep Liberty
150K Club
JBA 2.5in Lift, ARB Bumper, 245/75R16 BFG TA/KO2, Black Rock Rims. More to come...

Post subject: Re: Whats Up PNW/BC
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:21 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

How is it going! There are three of us on North Fort with KJs, from here, and a bunch more in the state. Sadly not too many post online anymore. I have dirt-biked Thulya, nice place. My CRD is coming along, but need to instal my body armor before I tear up the goodies!

05 CRD Sport Dark Kahki

RRO: Adventure Rack/Rails ** MOPAR: Skids/Renny Flares & 255/75r17 (32.1) BFG M/T on JK wheels ** ARB: Bumper/IPF lights/790/948/shocks ** GDE: TCM/Hot Tune ** ROCKLIZARD: Super Sliders/Komodo Bumper

My Build Thread
US Army Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:43 pm 
LOST Newbie

I have most definatly seen some other KJ's around town, I'm in Steilacoom good central place to other trails in the area. Hit me up some time.
What are you doin to your KJ?

OOPS :banghead: This is on the account i want to delete, Im still ArmyKJ but on a very old account.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:50 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

wildboutcountry wrote:
I have most definatly seen some other KJ's around town, I'm in Steilacoom good central place to other trails in the area. Hit me up some time.
What are you doin to your KJ?

OOPS :banghead: This is on the account i want to delete, Im still ArmyKJ but on a very old account.

Thats better, so yea hit me up on this account, not the wildboutcountry account as im trying to delete that one.

2006 Jeep Liberty
150K Club
JBA 2.5in Lift, ARB Bumper, 245/75R16 BFG TA/KO2, Black Rock Rims. More to come...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:57 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I have to do another oil change, and install the Mopar skid plates and RL super sliders that I have sitting in the garage. I don't think I will get to a lift any time soon. Oh, I am also switching over to factory power/heat/leather ( I just have the driver's done so far)

I live in Lacey, Oly but grew up north, so I kinda know the area. I used to have an old 76 ford lifted w/ 38's but that was TOO big, so I haven't done any real wheeling in the last 3 years (one of which I was in Afghanistan)

Soooo, depending on time and budget is how often I will actually be able to do technical trails. I have a feeling I will stick to combat trails on base and fire roads when I go camping over the next few months.

05 CRD Sport Dark Kahki

RRO: Adventure Rack/Rails ** MOPAR: Skids/Renny Flares & 255/75r17 (32.1) BFG M/T on JK wheels ** ARB: Bumper/IPF lights/790/948/shocks ** GDE: TCM/Hot Tune ** ROCKLIZARD: Super Sliders/Komodo Bumper

My Build Thread
US Army Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:49 pm 
LOST Member

Whoa WTF, suddenly there are two of you sensored word here. Figures, after I sell my KJ and all.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:23 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

SAD!

05 CRD Sport Dark Kahki

My Build Thread
US Army Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:34 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Yea careful on the combat trails...range control can be idiots. Their are however some trails closer, Belfair is actually kinda close. :JEEPIN:

Quote:
Whoa WTF, suddenly there are two of you sensored word here. Figures, after I sell my KJ and all.

OOOPS :banghead:

2006 Jeep Liberty
150K Club

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:12 pm 
LOST Member

ArmyKJ wrote:
Yea careful on the combat trails...range control can be idiots. Their are however some trails closer, Belfair is actually kinda close. :JEEPIN:

Quote:

They misspelled censored. What a bunch of turd burglars.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:44 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

MidnightLiberty wrote:
ArmyKJ wrote:

Quote:

They misspelled censored. What a bunch of turd burglars.

Hmm I seem to have quoted what was writen before so in "they" you mean "you?" :jester:

2006 Jeep Liberty
150K Club