It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tahuya with some Military Jeepers
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:37 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I'm back after my brief hiatus (I was on vacation and then moved, I'm all settled in now) and decided to head up to Tahuya yesterday to give my girlfriend her first taste of jeepin. Met up with some guys off Military Jeepers. Had a pretty good time, it's really dry up there at the moment and quite dusty.

Tried to drive over the rock pile a little, but had to stop when I got here or I would have smashed my rocker panels. I need some rock rails :rockon:

My bumper is about an inch off a rock here. I think it might be time for a bumper with some better departure angles too :JEEPIN:

Post subject: Re: Tahuya with some Military Jeepers
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:16 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Looks like a blast! I don't recognize any of those military jeepers, must have been navy :!:

I am leaving MO headed to Hawaii and I plan on driving to Seattle to visit family and ship my jeep from there. I will be staying in bothell area, maybe I'll catch a run with you guys before I load the jeep up on a ship!

05 CRD Sport Dark Kahki

RRO: Adventure Rack/Rails ** MOPAR: Skids/Renny Flares & 255/75r17 (32.1) BFG M/T on JK wheels ** ARB: Bumper/IPF lights/790/948/shocks ** GDE: TCM/Hot Tune ** ROCKLIZARD: Super Sliders/Komodo Bumper

My Build Thread
US Army Infantry

Post subject: Re: Tahuya with some Military Jeepers
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:37 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

They're both Army, but they're pretty new to JBLM. Let us know when you'll be up. We'll try to set something up :JEEPIN: