It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1st Crack at them
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:04 pm 
LOST Newbie

I'm going to sell a bunch of parts off my Liberty and I thought I would give the GA club first shot at them since there is no need to ship any of them. They could all be picked up locally.

Here they are.
Heavy Duty Rubber Floor mats , front and back – some wear on drivers side only
Carpeted area Hard Protective Covers - Covers front to back with seats down
Cargo Area Rubber Molded Tray
Cargo Steel ½ Partition Screen – separates the back seat from the cargo area
Front Grill - OEM - RED
All Grey body parts needed to turn a Limited into a sport. aka - All fenders , bumpers, and flairs ( some light scratches)
Neoprene Front Seat Covers - fits Limited seats (wrong Headrest)
“Skid Row” Transmission Armor, (good condition)
“RockyRoad” Steel Rock sliders w/ custom pop off Stainless Steel OEM Nerf Bars
5 like NEW Goodyear All Terrain Tires (less than 1000 miles) came original on jeep when purchased
OEM Complete Repair Manual

Let me know if you are interested

Rocky Road Rockrails w/detachable chrome nerf bar cover ups
SkidRow Trans Armor
BFG All-Terain KO's 22575R16
Manik Chrome Grill w/ custom tow hook Mods
IPF Flood lights
Chrome grill
Rear D ring hitch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:18 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Will the rock sliders fit an '06 sport?

'06 4X4 KJ, skid plates, Daystar lift, Wrangler MT/R 245/75/16, Reese hitch, Surco Safari Rack/Hella 500's, Cobra 75 wxst/Wilson 4' Firestick, Optima Red Top, Pilot fog lights, Detours KJ Backbone/Smittybilt XRC8 winch, Spidertrax spacers.

'04 Harley-Davidson Road King FLHRI Bagger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:44 pm 
LOST Addict

jhblackwell wrote:
Will the rock sliders fit an '06 sport?

No, the Rocky Road Rock Rails are model specific for either the 2002-04 model or the 2005-07 model:

http://www.rocky-road.com/kjrockrail.html

Quote:
Rockrails available for 05+ model Libertys. Please make sure to note your year of Rockrail during purchase is it is a different product. Older model Rockrails will not fit properly.

However, if someone already has an Engine Skid Plate, they should snap up the Skid Row Transmission Skid because I believe that is out of production.

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4
Steel IFS/DL&DTT/4.10s/Tow Pkg/Mopar-Rusty's-Skid Row skids&sliders/OME struts&springs/Rancho shocks/Terraflex bumpstops/Landy FRH/Gen Steel/Grabber AT2s/Spidertrax/Rockcrusher/Hella/Smittybilt XRC8/Bulldog wiring/NAPA brakes/JBA UCAs&spacers/Deka Intimidator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:53 am 
LOST Member

will the tranny skid fit an 02?

2002 Liberty Sport ---> SOLD :(

For Sale: Skid Row transmission skid plate and rear headrests

ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:33 pm 
LOST Addict

ChiroKJ wrote:
will the tranny skid fit an 02?

Yes, it is an '02 that he had it on... :wink:

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4
Steel IFS/DL&DTT/4.10s/Tow Pkg/Mopar-Rusty's-Skid Row skids&sliders/OME struts&springs/Rancho shocks/Terraflex bumpstops/Landy FRH/Gen Steel/Grabber AT2s/Spidertrax/Rockcrusher/Hella/Smittybilt XRC8/Bulldog wiring/NAPA brakes/JBA UCAs&spacers/Deka Intimidator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:12 am 
LOST Member

you have a price?

2002 Liberty Sport ---> SOLD :(

For Sale: Skid Row transmission skid plate and rear headrests

ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:14 am 
LOST Newbie

New the tranny skid was $219. I'll take $75 plus shipping if needed. Anything else you guys are interested in, you let me know and I'll give you a price.

SkidRow Trans Armor
IPF Flood lights
Chrome grill
Rear D ring hitch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:06 pm 
LOST Addict

Rock Lobster wrote:
New the tranny skid was $219. I'll take $75 plus shipping if needed. Anything else you guys are interested in, you let me know and I'll give you a price.

Bump for a good deal!!! :D

Definitely someone should grab that for that price if the condition is as you say.

Also, if you are making as good a deal on the rock rails they should be worth it was well.

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:53 pm 
LOST Addict

So, did anybody contact Rock Lobster and take him up on any of this good stuff he was looking to get rid of cheap?

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 pm 
LOST Newbie

Only one person looking. All parts are still for sale. I'll move them over to the world by the end of the month. Please, if you are interested, let me know soon.

SkidRow Trans Armor
IPF Flood lights
Chrome grill
Rear D ring hitch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:10 pm 
LOST Addict

Rock Lobster wrote:
Only one person looking. All parts are still for sale. I'll move them over to the world by the end of the month. Please, if you are interested, let me know soon.

Com'on folks, keep it in the family,... wait,... maybe that wasn't the right analogy... :shock: :wink: :lol:

Seriously, if you have ever looked at the shipping cost alone of any of this stuff, it is well worth the price of bring able to pick stuff up locally. Especially compared to stuff having to be shipped from OH, NJ, CO, or CA.

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:03 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Cobolt-60 wrote:
Seriously, if you have ever looked at the shipping cost alone of any of this stuff, it is well worth the price of bring able to pick stuff up locally.

If ya'll think an old auto/motorcycle mechanic (a buddy, not me) with a shop with torches, a welder, press, etc. can modify the sliders I might be interested at the right price. How much? :?: :)

'06 4X4 KJ, skid plates, Daystar lift, Wrangler MT/R 245/75/16, Reese hitch, Surco Safari Rack/Hella 500's, Cobra 75 wxst/Wilson 4' Firestick, Optima Red Top, Pilot fog lights, Detours KJ Backbone/Smittybilt XRC8 winch, Spidertrax spacers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:24 pm 
LOST Addict

jhblackwell wrote:
Cobolt-60 wrote:
Seriously, if you have ever looked at the shipping cost alone of any of this stuff, it is well worth the price of bring able to pick stuff up locally.

If ya'll think an old auto/motorcycle mechanic (a buddy, not me) with a shop with torches, a welder, press, etc. can modify the sliders I might be interested at the right price. How much? :?: :)

Shoot Rocky Road an email and ask them what the difference is between the products. That might give an idea.

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:56 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Cobolt-60 wrote:
Shoot Rocky Road an email and ask them what the difference is between the products. That might give an idea.

I texted with "Steve" on their on-line-chat and got a rather flippant response, re: "when you cut and weld you can do anything". He kept trying to sell me a model specific unit so I gave up. I can't imagine there is that much difference, unibody-wise, between the models. I can appreciate people wanting to support local entreprenuers, but a local county employee (that didn't get this years cost of living raise, which never keeps up) needs to save money in any way he can, and besides, modifying "store bought" equipment and "tricking-out" your Jeep is what this site is about...right? So, any help would be appreciated, and I would still like to know what Rock Lobster wants for the slides.
John

Post subject: Sliders info
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:58 pm 
LOST Newbie

sorry for the delay in responding. I travel a lot and don't check the site as often as i should.

For starters, the sliders are actually two sliders in one. I had them custom made together. The first one is of course the rocky road slider but I wanted a cooler street look to so I took the OEM stainless steel nerf bars and attached them to the sliders. they are designer to pop off when you go wheeling. All it takes are two screws and your ready for the hard core stuff. The sliders were originally $299 and the Nerfs I beliieve were around $225. I am asking $300 for the set because of the time and expense to make the mod. I have to sell them as a pair as the nerfs are useless without the slider. PM me an email address and I'll send you photos from different views.

SkidRow Trans Armor
IPF Flood lights
Chrome grill
Rear D ring hitch

Post subject: Tranny skid sold
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:47 pm 
LOST Newbie

Thanks,

Tranny Skid sold! How about the rest of the stuff? Dog screen, cargo mats, etc.. It's not too late.

Look for the sale now in the for sale forum on this site. OR PM me if your still interested.

SkidRow Trans Armor
IPF Flood lights
Chrome grill
Rear D ring hitch

Post subject: Re: Tranny skid sold
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:15 pm 
LOST Addict

Rock Lobster wrote:
Thanks,

Tranny Skid sold! How about the rest of the stuff? Dog screen, cargo mats, etc.. It's not too late.

Look for the sale now in the for sale forum on this site. OR PM me if your still interested.

Somebody who needs them needs to grab the Rock Rails (and the rest of the stuff he is letting go cheap...), if for no other reasons:

1) They are local and you don't have to pay for shipping across the country, :D

and

2) If you are holding out for Skink Sliders you may be waiting for a while... :wink:

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4