It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: GEORGIA MEET AND GREET
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:57 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Either weekend is fine with me. We just got back from a week in Montana and we need to "white tornado" clean the house this coming weekend (9/11) after a week of the dog and cats being checked on and not supervised. If you come and need the compressor let me know so I can get it.
John

'06 4X4 KJ, skid plates, Daystar lift, Wrangler MT/R 245/75/16, Reese hitch, Surco Safari Rack/Hella 500's, Cobra 75 wxst/Wilson 4' Firestick, Optima Red Top, Pilot fog lights, Detours KJ Backbone/Smittybilt XRC8 winch, Spidertrax spacers.

'04 Harley-Davidson Road King FLHRI Bagger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:24 am 
LOST Addict

jhblackwell wrote:
Either weekend is fine with me. We just got back from a week in Montana and we need to "white tornado" clean the house this coming weekend (9/11) after a week of the dog and cats being checked on and not supervised. If you come and need the compressor let me know so I can get it.
John

Either works for me. If we have the compressor, it makes everything a lot easier to do (and would allow me to take on getting the top strut plates in). We can do without, it just limits how many different things we can get done. You and Dan decide on a weekend. I'm good for either. :)

EDIT: Actually, on further review, this Sat (9/11) is no good for me as I need to be at a conference in ATL that day. But Sun (9/12) or the following weekend should be fine.

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4
Steel IFS/DL&DTT/4.10s/Tow Pkg/Mopar-Rusty's-Skid Row skids&sliders/OME struts&springs/Rancho shocks/Terraflex bumpstops/Landy FRH/Gen Steel/Grabber AT2s/Spidertrax/Rockcrusher/Hella/Smittybilt XRC8/Bulldog wiring/NAPA brakes/JBA UCAs&spacers/Deka Intimidator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:10 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Scott is ordering me some Moog coil springs for the rear that should be in by this weekend. If so, I hope to install them and the top isolators. I called and asked to borrow the compressor and should have it by this weekend. As previously stated, any day is fine. We only have three weekends to get things done for ECS and need to take advantage of what time we have.

Dan, If you need us to head your way to help with your mods, let us know. With enough notice it can be arranged, and I can bring the compressor and tools.

John

'06 4X4 KJ, skid plates, Daystar lift, Wrangler MT/R 245/75/16, Reese hitch, Surco Safari Rack/Hella 500's, Cobra 75 wxst/Wilson 4' Firestick, Optima Red Top, Pilot fog lights, Detours KJ Backbone/Smittybilt XRC8 winch, Spidertrax spacers.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:40 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

9/18 might be perfect if you're willing to have the company in your garage, John. I have a small pancake compressor I could bring. It'll cycle a lot, but should have the PSI to drive your tools if you need it.

Need to check into how much a week long rental of a 120v MIG welder costs...

Dan

Fumoto drain | ProVent CCV Filter
Stanadyne FM100 filter | Cummins fuel pump
GDE Eco | SEGR | BoulderBars | FrankenLift | Frankenskids

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:14 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

The 18th is fine. My rear coils will come in this Wednesday, so I plan on installing them Sat. the 18th. We can work around each other. Sunday my daughter and I plan on installing her receiver hitch. I haven't heard from Colin and have no idea what he plans on doing. I borrowed the 20 gal. compressor this weekend and never used it. The owner is taking it back to Fla. for a cabinet job this week, but will bring it back this weekend, so we should have it to use. Let me know what ya'll plan on doing as soon as you know.
John

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:55 am 
LOST Addict

The 18th is perfect for me as well. :D

Have to get the rear Rancho RSX shocks and trim packer in. Everything else is gravvy...

See everybody then!!!

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4
Steel IFS/DL&DTT/4.10s/Tow Pkg/Mopar-Rusty's-Skid Row skids&sliders/OME struts&springs/Rancho shocks/Terraflex bumpstops/Landy FRH/Gen Steel/Grabber AT2s/Spidertrax/Rockcrusher/Hella/Smittybilt XRC8/Bulldog wiring/NAPA brakes/JBA UCAs&spacers/Deka Intimidator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:39 pm 
LOST Addict

Oh, and Dan, remember that the 18th is a UGA home game (vs. Arkansas) which starts at noon, so traffic that morning will most likely be heavy...

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:01 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Cobolt-60 wrote:
Oh, and Dan, remember that the 18th is a UGA home game (vs. Arkansas) which starts at noon, so traffic that morning will most likely be heavy...

True. 85/316 becomes like an hourglass with UGA fans/sand filtering east in the morning and west later that night.... I'll have to figure out when the best time is to leave *(probably early)* and deal with it. Thankfully John's place isn't TOO close to Athens.

Dan

Fumoto drain | ProVent CCV Filter
Stanadyne FM100 filter | Cummins fuel pump
GDE Eco | SEGR | BoulderBars | FrankenLift | Frankenskids

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:49 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

UPDATE! Betty is leaving tomorrow, Friday, at noon for Highlands, NC for a girls out weekend. I haven't heard about the big compressor, but I have my 4 gal pancake which should be big enough for the impact wrench and air wrench. I hope to get started earlly, +/- 9 a.m. We can order pizza for lunch, but I have frozen pizzas, beer brat, chicken wings and, of course, beer.
Dan, did you get my p.m. about directions here?
Colin, what time do you think you'll be here, and can you bring your coil compressors?
Let me know something so I can plan.
John

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:20 pm 
LOST Addict

I'll be there at 9AM and yes, coil compressors in hand... :-)

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:34 pm 
LOST Addict

Another successful day of wrenching!!!!!

John and I got installed my 1/4" steel JBA front strut spacers, my 40mm OME left rear trim packert, and my Rancho RSX shocks, as well as installing his new HD rear coil springs and 2 more upper spring isolators per side... His Jeep almost doesn't fit in his garage anymore... :-)r

It was a good day... :D

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4