It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: BEASLEY KNOB, 9/25/10
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:10 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Just got approached by a local Jeeper who is going with other like-minded Jeep owners to do Beasley Knob Sat. 9/25. Most of the group has done the Knob before and know it fairly well. I reallize some of us are hard pressed to finish the mods we want for ECS, and that will be the weekend just before ECS, but this may be a good opportunity to run Beasley Knob with folks that know it. There was no mention of doing it at a later date, but there may be a good chance they will. I'll keep ya'll posted. If interested in 9/25, call Steven Farris at 706-255-3676 for details and tell him John Blackwell gave you his number.
John

'06 4X4 KJ, skid plates, Daystar lift, Wrangler MT/R 245/75/16, Reese hitch, Surco Safari Rack/Hella 500's, Cobra 75 wxst/Wilson 4' Firestick, Optima Red Top, Pilot fog lights, Detours KJ Backbone/Smittybilt XRC8 winch, Spidertrax spacers.

'04 Harley-Davidson Road King FLHRI Bagger

Post subject: Re: BEASLEY KNOB, 9/25/10
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:37 pm 
LOST Addict

Great idea!!!!! :D

However, there is no way with my schedule (school, ya know...) that I could do this and ECS... :cry:

So, ECS wins for me....

If you go, definitely let us know how it goes!!! :BANANA:

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4
Steel IFS/DL&DTT/4.10s/Tow Pkg/Mopar-Rusty's-Skid Row skids&sliders/OME struts&springs/Rancho shocks/Terraflex bumpstops/Landy FRH/Gen Steel/Grabber AT2s/Spidertrax/Rockcrusher/Hella/Smittybilt XRC8/Bulldog wiring/NAPA brakes/JBA UCAs&spacers/Deka Intimidator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:20 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I'd love to do it too, but ECS gets priority. At least we have Stevens number and, besides, he delivers our uniforms every Monday morning and will keep me abreast of other runs this group does. They're not a club, but they post on Facebook when they get together.
John

'06 4X4 KJ, skid plates, Daystar lift, Wrangler MT/R 245/75/16, Reese hitch, Surco Safari Rack/Hella 500's, Cobra 75 wxst/Wilson 4' Firestick, Optima Red Top, Pilot fog lights, Detours KJ Backbone/Smittybilt XRC8 winch, Spidertrax spacers.

'04 Harley-Davidson Road King FLHRI Bagger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:06 pm 
LOST Newbie

I'm on here now. John and I will keep you guys posted for future events. We are going tomorrow and John will have some good info after he gets back.