It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jeep ride to Gulches ORV park, SC April 2
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:52 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

O.K. Georgia folks. Here's your chance to join some good folks and do some killer wheelin'. GET OFF YOUR FAT @$$ AND GO!! :furious:
This is a day trip. You have no excuse. If you're on the LOST site it's not to chit-chat....that's what Facebook is for....this site is to find folks to help you modify your Jeep and then take it out and try to break something, and then ask them how to fix it.
Check out the link below for details.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?ei ... 0438715655

'06 4X4 KJ, skid plates, Daystar lift, Wrangler MT/R 245/75/16, Reese hitch, Surco Safari Rack/Hella 500's, Cobra 75 wxst/Wilson 4' Firestick, Optima Red Top, Pilot fog lights, Detours KJ Backbone/Smittybilt XRC8 winch, Spidertrax spacers.

'04 Harley-Davidson Road King FLHRI Bagger

Post subject: Re: Jeep ride to Gulches ORV park, SC April 2
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:23 pm 
LOST Addict

Yeah,... What John said!!!

"Build it,
Wheel it,
Break it,
Fix it,
Repeat."

:JEEPIN:

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4
Steel IFS/DL&DTT/4.10s/Tow Pkg/Mopar-Rusty's-Skid Row skids&sliders/OME struts&springs/Rancho shocks/Terraflex bumpstops/Landy FRH/Gen Steel/Grabber AT2s/Spidertrax/Rockcrusher/Hella/Smittybilt XRC8/Bulldog wiring/NAPA brakes/JBA UCAs&spacers/Deka Intimidator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:04 am 
LOST Newbie

I like the sound of the Gulches video with all that talk of stockers - I'll pass on the breaking stuff, sorry.
You think all you Jeeps wouldn't mind having a Ford to do recoveries on all day?
2.5hrs isn't a bad drive, I'll watch my schedule.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:05 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

FLOffroad wrote:
You think all you Jeeps wouldn't mind having a Ford to do recoveries on all day?

With this bunch there's liable to be anything....Toyotas, Suzukis, Wranglers, Libertys, Fords, Dodges, Chevys...you name it, so yes, you are more than welcome.
John

'06 4X4 KJ, skid plates, Daystar lift, Wrangler MT/R 245/75/16, Reese hitch, Surco Safari Rack/Hella 500's, Cobra 75 wxst/Wilson 4' Firestick, Optima Red Top, Pilot fog lights, Detours KJ Backbone/Smittybilt XRC8 winch, Spidertrax spacers.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:06 pm 
LOST Newbie

But we do favor the Jeeps! Any model will do. I will post up leave and meet times on facebook soon. I think that the Athens crowd will be leaving out @7am.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:05 pm 
LOST Member

I've been to Gulches. Pretty good park. You can have lots of fun stock or you can be challenged with the best built rigs. Not bad for $20.

http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51317&p=580662&hilit=gulches#p580662

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?

2005 Jeep Liberty Limited - Bright Silver Metallic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:35 pm 
LOST Newbie

Curses! I can't go now! But, on the positive side, I did get a new job.
Have fun you guys!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:41 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hey guys, I am new to the LOST forums so I am trying to get plugged in with some of the lifted KJ's in my area...I have been to Gulches and I like it a lot. I am definitely up for going and finally wheeling with someone with a lifted Liberty.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:02 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Welcome!
Obviously the April 2 date was for last year and I'm not aware of another Gulches trip soon. Hall County Offroad (check Facebook) is talking about going to Beasley Knob near Blairesville, GA this weekend if you're interested. Also, planning is being done for a group ride, location w/in a days ride N. of here yet to be determined, possibly in Oct. that will be eat up with lifted Libertys. Check out the Events Forum here under ECS 2012. We're all excited about this event and look forward to seeing you there.
John

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:17 am 
LOST Newbie

Yeah I just noticed the year now that you mentioned it...my bad for that. Maybe eventually I can make it out to one of these events everyone talks about. Seems like school and work always keep me busy. Hope to see you around someday and thanks for the info!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:34 am 
LOST Addict

04KJcjackson wrote:
Yeah I just noticed the year now that you mentioned it...my bad for that. Maybe eventually I can make it out to one of these events everyone talks about. Seems like school and work always keep me busy. Hope to see you around someday and thanks for the info!

Welcome to Georgia LOST!!! Where are you located?

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4
Steel IFS/DL&DTT/4.10s/Tow Pkg/Mopar-Rusty's-Skid Row skids&sliders/OME struts&springs/Rancho shocks/Terraflex bumpstops/Landy FRH/Gen Steel/Grabber AT2s/Spidertrax/Rockcrusher/Hella/Smittybilt XRC8/Bulldog wiring/NAPA brakes/JBA UCAs&spacers/Deka Intimidator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:38 pm 
LOST Newbie

Cobolt-60 wrote:
04KJcjackson wrote:

Welcome to Georgia LOST!!! Where are you located?

I am currently back at home in SC, but I used to go to school at Berry College in Rome, GA and I am currently dating a girl that goes to school there so I tend to visit GA a good bit.