It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New to the Board....and New to Jeep
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:17 am 
LOST Newbie

I just my Liberty on Friday. It is a 2004 Limited edition 4 x 4. Black with silver trim and only had 19300 miles on it. Based on the fact it is a Limited, obviously it is loaded with all bells and whistles. They told me it had heated seats, but I can't seem to find the swith.....oh well, it is warming up.

I got a sweet deal on it, only paying $18,000 out the door. I was pretty happy.

I am new to Jeep and this is my first 4 x 4. Any advice or encouragement is welcome. Oh yeah, my kids (13, 10 and 3) absolutely LOVE it.

Looking forward to hearing back from some other GA people!

Post subject: Welcome!!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:47 am 
LOST Newbie

Hey WELCOME Sader10!

You are just one of many of us who have bought their first jeep, maybe even their first 4X4 and are exstatic it's a Liberty! I know I am. I would love to link up sometime and go wheelin! It's fun It's easy and yes you can do it without totally wrecking your vehical. (OK-maybe a few scratches) BUT hey. If your vehical is new, you havenothing to lose. All repairs for the first 30,000 miles are on jeep! Break something and they replace it. So what a better time to go at it.

So your in GA? Please stop by our local sight www.GaLOST.org that is if you haven't already. I noticed a new member just signed on a day or so ago.. I'm thinking it might be you. If not please do. Put a photo on to so we can see your cool rig. Drop me your email and I'll put you on our (we are going to ride this weekend ) list. Or keep an eye to the boards once in a while and see if anyone is interested. Well again, welcome. I hope to be talking to you soon.

Rock Lobster - Founder of GaLOST Club

Rocky Road Rockrails w/detachable chrome nerf bar cover ups
SkidRow Trans Armor
BFG All-Terain KO's 22575R16
Manik Chrome Grill w/ custom tow hook Mods
IPF Flood lights
Chrome grill
Rear D ring hitch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:43 am 
LOST Member

Just read the forum.
I usaly read lost but I have forgot to look in it this time. ther are some places to ride in Georga and there are some in TN.AL,SC, but there are some Forest Service roads that you can do some Sunday Driving and dont have to worry about any scratches but as you get into it they look like battle scars with wax they dont show up to bad

Image Image