It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Liberty owner and somewhat new to GA via Colorado.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:22 am 
LOST Newbie

Hello

My name is Bill and I am a new owner of a Jeep Liberty Renegade and new member as well of course and I just wanted to introduce myself.

I live in Canton , GA and my wife has a new Jeep Liberty Limited and we have one child 16 months old (girl) and she has two kids 16 year old (girl) and 14 year old (boy). yes I know what a spread in ages, lol

I love sports of course NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA when I am really bored and last but not least NASCAR. I was raised and grew up in Colorado Springs, CO and moved here to GA in AUG 2002. I was unemployeed 8 months after 9/11 (telecomm) and Lockheed Martin hired me out here to work on the F/A-22 Raptor.

Currently I still work at Lockheed Martin on the flight line and fix what the pilots break or what the production line or manufactures screwed up. I enjoy it and like it here in GA, but may move back out west to Dallas, TX if program doesn't start to make any positive head way.

I need to learn to post pictures and the little pics by the names in the mesage board, but I hope to have fun with my Liberty and enjoy it as much as everyone else in this membership.

F/A-22 Raptor Tech

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:47 am 
LOST Newbie

Bill,
welcome to the area. Try the GALOST board at http://1.myfreebulletinboard.com/jbnmike.html
keep an eye open because someone will get a wild hair to go wheelin.
OH, on the age spread, it's more and more common these days. MIne are 15 years and 16 mos.
Pat

Post subject: NEW GA LOST Members reply
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:42 pm 
LOST Newbie

HI you two!!!

My name is Michael, AKA the Rock Lobster. I am the founder of the GALOST club. GREAT to have you guys interested. Please sign up on our GaLost.org site. Send me your email addresses and I'll put you in the email notice list anytime we do anything. you are right though. We do tend to make short notices whe we take a trip. But hey, we figure life is busy for everyone so come when ya can. And PLEASE let us know when you want to or are going to ride. maybe we will join ya. We haven't been real formal because the group is real small but hopefully not for long. Well gotta go. Please email me and lets talk libby's!

Rocky Road Rockrails w/detachable chrome nerf bar cover ups
SkidRow Trans Armor
BFG All-Terain KO's 22575R16
Manik Chrome Grill w/ custom tow hook Mods
IPF Flood lights
Chrome grill
Rear D ring hitch