It is currently Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

ALL MEMBERS MAY POST REPLIES TO OFFICIAL SPONSORING VENDORS OF LOSTJEEPS.COM! NOTE: IF YOU ARE A VENDOR AND WANT TO POST YOUR PRODUCT PRICES, SPECIALS, DEALS, AND PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENTS, YOU CAN DO THAT HERE *ONLY* IF YOU ARE AN OFFICIAL PAID VENDOR. If you would like to become an official LostJeeps.com vendor, please contact the Forum Administrator for Vendor Programs available.
PLEASE NOTE: This section is auto pruned 30 days from date of post.

Post subject: Jeep Liberty Junkyard.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:01 pm 
LOST Addict

Welcome to my Jeep Liberty Junkyard. 5% of sales are directly donated to Lostjeeps!

I have several jeeps (Crd) in stock, and tons of parts, so just shoot me message with what you want.
-Since all of my jeeps are the diesel model, I don't have any gas engine parts, or gas specific parts, but most of the body, interior, and transmission parts are the same.

Parts I don't have:
- I don't have any Grade A turbos, but I have some that still have some life left in them.
-no injectors
- no aftermarket bumpers or lift parts

I also do timing belts and some other repairs.

05 CRD: H.D.S2 stat,WW Ironrock trilink&LCA's, OX rear,ARB front, 4.10's, ARB bumper, Suncoast,OME 3.5, JBA UCA,rock rails, Moabs&265/75 Duratracs, GDE tunes ,FFD fan,ARP's, 2 micron fuel, new valves,sasquatch battery tray & grid heater, tensioner relocated
Mech fan, VH & AC delete