It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

YOU MUST BE A MEMBER TO SELL HERE. THIS SECTION IS MEANT FOR MEMBERS TO SELL "GARAGE SALE" TYPE ITEMS ON OCCASION, NOT AS A FREQUENT SELLER. VENDOR SELLING IS PROHIBITED. IF A VENDOR POSTS HERE, PLEASE NOTIFY THE ADMIN OR FORUM MODERATOR TO HAVE THE VENDOR POST DELETED.

Post subject: 2012 ARCTIC KK FOR SALE
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:15 pm 
LOST Newbie

HI ALL, I AM FROM NEW YORK, WESTCHESTER COUNTY..I HAVE A 2012 ARCTIC KK FOR SALE IN SILVER. I AM THE ONE AND ONLY OWNER OF THE CAR. IT WAS DELIVERED TO ME 10/10/2012 AND HAS THE MAX CARE WARRANTY(BUMPER TO BUMPER) UNTIL 10/10/2019 OR 100K MILES WHICH CAN BE TRANSFERRED OVER. IT CURRENTLY HAS 64,5xx MILES ON IT. CLEAN NY TITLE IN HAND.

I DONT DRIVE IT MUCH AND I AM LOOKING TO GET RID OF IT ASAP. IT IS STOCK OTHER THEN BI-XENON HEADLIGHTS DONE WITH A RELAY, HID FOGLIGHTS, LED EVERYTHING ELSE INSIDE AND OUT. IT HAS THE BLACK HOUSING HEADLIGHTS FYI.

I HAVE BRAND NEW NERF BARS SITTING IN A BOX FOR IT ALSO.
IT HAS COOPER DISCOVERER A/T3S ON IT WITH ABOUT 10K MILES OR SO.
BLUE LUG NIGHTS (HAVE ORIGINALS ALSO) AND TINTED WINDOWS.
COLOR MATCHED RAIN GUARDS.
HEATED FRONT SEATS
POWER FRONT SEATS
HILL DESCENT CONTROL.
MYGIG ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM THAT PLAYS DVDS IN PARK.
ALL WEATHER JEEP/MOPAR ARCTIC FLOOR MATS
MOPAR TOW HITCH ALSO INSTALLED WHEN PURCHASED NEW.
FORTIN REMOTE START INSTALLED AND WORKS WITH FACTORY REMOTE.

IT ALSO HAS THE EURO BUMPER LENSES FITTED ON US LIGHTS, HAD TO REMOVE LENS FROM EACH AND SWAP THEM SO THEY WOULD LIGHT UP, IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THE LENSES THEN YOU KNOW ABOUT THE MOD.

I HAVE A BRAND NEW IN MOPAR PACKING SET OF "CHEROKEE MOLDINGS" FOR THE FRONT DOORS.
ALSO HAVE BRAND NEW SET OF THE EURO REFLECTORS FOR THE FRONT BUMPER UN-TOUCHED AS WELL AS THE STOCK PARTS.

ONLY BAD-HAS A SMALL SCRATCH ON THE FRONT BUMPER PASSENGER CORNER WHERE AN UNNAMED AUTO REPAIR FACILITY HIT A TABLE DOING AN OIL CHANGE AND THERE IS A SMALL DING/WAVE IN THE BOTTOM OF DRIVER DOOR FROM WHERE A DEER GRAZED THE SIDE OF IT ON MY WOODED STREET RIGHT AFTER I PULLED OUT OF MY DRIVEWAY, NO PAINT MISSING JUST LOOKS A BIT WAVEY AT SOME ANGLES.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFO.
LOOKING FOR AROUND $15K OR BEST OFFER, WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT GO ASAP :)
HAVE PICS READY--CANT SEEM TO GET THEM POSTED.

THANKS FOR LOOKING & PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS.
I NEED TO MAKE ROOM FOR MY TRAILHAWK THAT IS GOING TO BE COMING.
ANDREW

Post subject: Re: 2012 ARCTIC KK FOR SALE
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:58 pm 
LOST Newbie

Please see below...link to my CL ad with pictures.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cto/d ... 48100.html

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:42 pm 
LOST Newbie

She has been sold, it was a sad day to see her go, may her new owners enjoy her as much as I did, but my 2018 GC Trailhawk is here though :) it was a happy day to see it arrive

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:16 pm 
LOST Newbie

Know what you mean. I can't bare to think of getting ride of my KK Arctic. How much did u end up selling it for? 2 weeks ago I listed mine for $16k, kinda as a joke but also just to see if anybody was crazy enough to pay that much. I had a lot of bits but I just couldn't pull the trigger. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:02 pm 
LOST Newbie

I actually ended up letting her go for $11k or so including all the extras I had, the euro stuff, and the stock stuff, it was sad, but seeing my GCTH was a bit of a happy moment :) I hope the people that bought her get as much joy from her as I did. They were a very nice family.